i dont have a title but it makes a point

Discussion in 'General' started by criplove4life, Jan 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alright these rules is whacc half these people on here talk about illegal stuff and i got a warning sayin i cant talk about dealing well what can i talk about then damn

2. Simply, it's not technically illegal, servers and owners are located in the Netherlands, second of all we speaking about the plant Cannabis really much, but we provoke dealing as it can cause some issues around and hook-up requests.

If you really think there whack, etc. then gtfo.

I've gotten 2 infractions for speaking about dealing, I do agree somewhat of a point it should be allowed of discussion but should be limited to where, but it would be all around to just rule the whole category of dealing in the rules.

3. We should fight.:mad:

4. we should not fight

5. The rules are strictly there to protect GC and Superjoint, if you don't like it and can't follow them then you should probably leave SJ's community.

6. Lol no but seriously.

7. I can't make a point, but I can link to someone else who does....

8. #9 TearDownGod, Jan 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2010

LOL it's almost like you quoted me.

edit- Hey Craiggers, you know what noise that dude made when he punched that other guy? Shazam!

9. Ya know, if you actually READ the rules you would know what we can and cannot say :rolleyes:.

10. I never knew a point could be so redundant.

11. No one is forcing you to be a member here.
    You're more than welcome to choose a site with rules that suit you better. :wave:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.