I don't have a microscope, do these trichomes look milky/amber?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Fariekafarie, Sep 6, 2017.

1. I'd leave it a wee bit longer it is definitely turning

2. So I got a scope these are the best pics i could get LOL

Attached Files:

3. Definitely on track I'd still say a few weeks to be certain.

4. What about the bottom one? That one looks to have about 40/60 milky/Amber trichs... wouldn't it be a good time to harvest for the effect my hubby wants... I want the more body high he wants the more head high... they are indica and we are having 100°+ weather and they are outdoors... I'm worried cause they are getting more and more spiders and pests everyday cause the scent i guess... i started flushing them 3 days ago... I'm thinking of just no more watering and harvesting part of them Sunday for his strength... and the rest a week to two weeks later for my strength. oh and i also found out that they aren't at 7 weeks! I miscalculated!! They are at 10 1/2 weeks do Sunday will be 11... you think that's be a good plan with all involved

5. The other 2 plants however didn't flower till about 2- 3 weeks after the bottom trichome picture...

6. I was saying in general, for effects and what stages to harvest for those effects you'll have to ask someone bit more clued then me. Sorry dont want to guess and be wrong

7. Generally the trichs turn way quicker on the sugar leaves which is what you see in your pics. Your dead right about harvesting in two stages to get your different highs :) just make sure you check the actully bud for trichs not the sugar leaves :) good luck anf enjoy! :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Bottom one looks like it has good Amber. You will have to do trial and error and see the kind of high you want. Or just grow sativa strain and indica strain for your different highs.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1