Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I don't get it

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ddd3, Sep 29, 2012.

1. I don't get this whole thing about being "high".

Could someone explain it to me?

Thanks for the insightful information

2. *This

3. I have no idea what this "high" is you speak of. :smoking:

4. A "high" is used to explain a elevated state of being. It explains a euphoria and a lowered state of ambitions. Stoned can explain a heavy high or a body high. Indicas produce more of a down feeling because of the lower levels of THC(tetrahydrocannabidol) and higher of its precursor cannabidol(CBD). These strains are better for use in medicine because they aren't as intoxicating.

5. Imagine bieng a total badass that analyzes everything like a fuckin genius, has a great sense of humor, and is super happy and nice. That's what bieng high is like my man

6. You're ugly.

7. This forum and site is not to mock others... Grow up and respect others.

8. It's the opposite of getting low

9. Wtf you know about this site? 4 whole posts and you know what the site is about. :rolleyes:

10. #13 BombedUp, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2012
    :cool:

edit: person I quoted was obviously NOT high, hence the spelling of "being." All good tho, at least the consistency was there lol

11. Lol just how it read "You're ugly" made me laugh for several minutes

12. It's funny that you have 128 posts and you have been here for like a year and you ask a question like this.

Only way to find out is to try it. Once you'll be high. You will like it or not. If you like it, you will understand, if not, you will probably talk bad about it for the rest of your life, like everyone else.

Go smoke one right now!
    and... Farewell :)

13. It's sad how childish you guys are

14. What the fuck do you know? We're not here to make fun of others man. Grow up.

15. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']

What the fuck do you know? We're not here to make fun of others man. Grow up.[/quote]

Posts doesn't matter, I've been smoking and helping people for years. I'm trying to inform others of good ways to do things and they are just suggestions and I hope that I can contribute unlike other people...
    The other guy isn't going to make very many friends by treating me with disrespect and not rolling the subject matter. I ask that others please be considerate

16. Don't sweat it man. A lot of people here are mean spirited. There's also very nice people around, you just have to find them. :p

17. [quote name='"Tree Of Life"']
    Don't sweat it man. A lot of people here are mean spirited. There's also very nice people around, you just have to find them. :p[/quote]

Thanks man...
    You can always soak your small pipes in a ziplock bag and put alcohol in it. Percolators are harder to clean, that's why I use the stronger alcohol