Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont get it Can someone help...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by I Kiss The Sky, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Well ive been on probation for the past 3 year and i just got off in november...i toked it up as soon as i got off...........but like when i smoke i dont seem to get high...i inhale and everything but i just dont feel it and i take such a big hit sometimes i cant hold it in...i take a bigger hit cuz i want to get more high....i smoked like 5 joints ans smoked like 4 bowls one night nad just felt a little out of the norm but not bad....i feel diffretn when i smoke but not that much....any body have any tips like anything i should try

Gravity bong
    bong
    blunts
    idk just give me an helpful answer

2. hmmm that is weird you should be getting very high if you havn't smoked in 3 years. Try vaporizing, make firecrackers and put like 1.5-2.5g in them, or even better, get some boomers eat 'em up and on the peak smoke a whole bunch of weed. You'll have the time of your life and you will most likely get high. Then after that your weed high wil be very introspective and trippy. I don't what else you could do, your situation sucks.

3. Smoke some moree:smoke:

4. the good ol' bong is worth a try or possibly get some different bud

5. alright thanks yea idk i get it from local people so it could be the weed...il try gettin some good shit but im not very knoledgble about that shit

6. Its probably b/c of the weed. Get some one you trust to get dank for you and if you can't tell if it is compare it to some of the weed thats posted around GC.

7. have you only tried one type of weed might have got some shwag and it is not gettin you there. Green out.