I Dont Get How This Is So Hard To Understand!?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oneblownaZn, May 22, 2010.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldx8gZDwZWs&feature=youtube_gdata]YouTube - Response to President Calderon[/ame]

What do you guys think?

2. Yet people want to boycott Arizona. I'm tired of ignorant fucks that hate Arizona for this. This guy is pretty much right on.

3. Cause the US never, I mean never ever "lectures" other people from other countries on their way of life...:rolleyes:

4. Assimilation is bullshit. If it were up to all these idiots, America would be one bland consumerist mono-culture with no diversity whatsoever. I respect people who come here and keep their culture, language, etc. rather than giving in to the demands of people like this.

5. 2 wrongs don't make a right homie.

6. ...but hypocrisy should be pointed out whenever and wherever. I have no problem with lecturing the north korean government on systemic oppression, or china on censorship, or saudi arabia on women's rights, or switzerland banning religious freedom. Just as i have no problem with another country pointing out the flaws and inherent contradictions within our own civil liberty laws