Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont get high the same anymore?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Friedrice420, Dec 4, 2015.

1. so I've been smoking gravity bongs for a few months now on and off, (about 6 months) and when I first started I loved them, I would only ever usually do 1 or 2, but as time progressed I started doing 3-4. I would always get a euphoric feeling from doing them and would feel like I was tripping a bit, but in a good way. I would have super in depth thoughts and I would just feel good overall and loved them. Now recently after about 6 months since I first started, I get a completely different feeling. Every time I pull gravity bongs, I now get into a really negative mindset during the high and I feel like I'm really weird and I get super self conscious and think about how my life sucks, the entire time it also just feels like I'm coming down, I no longer get happy thoughts or that euphoric trippy feeling anymore, and I'm only even pulling 1-2, I rarely do them anymore too, can someone please explain to me what happened? Oh and taking breaks hasn't helped.

2. tolerance, sativa vs indica, expectation vs quality of marijuana, strain, length of titty-break (t-break), genetics, mind set, etc, etc, etc...

have fun finding her sweet spot

3. do ya notice it, the core issue...

[​IMG]

your "life sucks"...so fix it.
    stop thinking getting high or drunk will make the suckage go away...

find the 'suck', get rid of it!

4. Don't make multiple threads on the same topic and your GB's will be the same again.

5. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Sounds like your tolerance has went up and you use weed to escape your problems like Cball mentioned. It's called "set and setting" People that have only smoked weed don't understand that the mindset you're in before you get high can effect EVERYTHING if you let it.

7. #7 gardeningheaven, Dec 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2015
    that can't be possibly unless your smoking bull shit mids .

were you crack addict, cause using that heavy weight drug then you smoke weed it won't do you anything .maybe good dro will

8. Find better bud.

Do you some dabs.

Come back and report to the group [​IMG]

9. "Your thoughts become your reality."

Instead of getting high to the point where you first experienced getting high, get high to be high. Looking down on times past can be fun and also reminiscent of past times getting high, so keep your chin up and feel gooood [​IMG]

10. Lack of visits to Mamby Pamby Land?[​IMG]

11. Besides the fact that your tolerance is building, different strains or even new plants of the same strain can all result in you feeling... well, different. Have you switched strains, dealers, or dispensaries? All of these factors may alter the high. It's good to mix up what you smoke out of as well. Each device gives you a slightly different trip. My best advice is to try new methods of consumption--vaping or dabbing would probably be good, maybe even try edibles. I know they might be more wasteful, but hey, we all need to try new things.

12. Gateway candida6te. Keep it real bro and don't lose sight of life