I dont feel the least bit bad for people who are stupid...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MasterChief420, Aug 2, 2011.

1. So this happened last night but I was too tired to get around to making a thread. So I was going to pick up a spot of herbology from my boy. On the way I stop at 7-11 to get a blunt and the person 2 people in front of me is buying a blunt as well.

Anyways, so I wait in line, buy my blunt and I am walking out and I see that kid cracking the blunt and breaking up bud in a car in the parking lot. I proceed to drive around the corner, pick up my sack and about 5 mins later as i pull out the adjacent neighborhood to leave there are like 5 cop cars surronding that kids car pulling him out, searching it....

The thing is, I do not feel the least bit of sympathy towards this kid. I feel sympathy for the fucked up pot laws but stupidity like that, i feel not for. Itd be one thing if that 7-11 wasn't at a major intersection and flsuhing with cops all the time, but for god sakes are people stupid!!?!?!?!

2. to answer your question yes. yes they are.

3. #3 4Sheezy, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I see the irony.

4. He just lacks common sense

My old dumbfuck friends would always want to roll the blunt in the car and i'd always say "Can we just wait 2 minutes to get back to the house".....they'd always get mad but idgaf better safe than sorry

5. #5 gwardmonger316, Aug 2, 2011
    Lmao...

6. Sorry kid you have to be 18 to post here :wave:

7. #7 leileigrr55, Aug 2, 2011
    THANK YOU I hate that shit. The house would be like a minute walk away but they wanna smoke as they r walking!! I mean if ur gonna be that stupid dnt drag ur friends down with u!!

8. *hangs head and does the whole goddamnit head shake thing*

9. This man speaks the truth!!! :smoke:

10. #10 leileigrr55, Aug 2, 2011
    If kids all around are sitting there smoking this shit than y the hell not be able to speak freely about it?? By law we r considered to be adults by 18. By culture it varies for me its 15. Psychologically ur not truly an adult till about mid 20's because that's when ur mind fully "matured". Which I believe is utter bullshit. Ur not mature till u have experienced life to the best of ur ability. So tell me why do I have to be 18?? When half the people on here prob have lost more brain cells than I have.

11. Shutup mod police wah wah QQ go away nerds

12. Common sense isnt so common. I use to tell my boss I can train and teach em but I cant fix STUPID....

13. I honestly dont care...but if your under 18, make sure you keep that to yourself as you will be banned most likely...and my only problem with <18 is one word.....FELONY! <--- but this is in real life not on these forums :p

14. #14 4Sheezy, Aug 2, 2011
    Ahahahahahahahaha

15. Good stuff lulz:wave:

16. #16 leileigrr55, Aug 2, 2011
    Well all those who commented on "myage". Thank you for helping in contributions to my research.

17. OMG, those people that just like never get it! You can explain it 8 ways to Sunday and the will just never understand! Lets just say I dont heart stupid people.

18. #18 gwardmonger316, Aug 2, 2011
    Everyone else did their time, you can as well. I used to think I was hot shit with a valuable opinion when I was 16 too.

19. lmfao bye bye:wave:

20. Because that's the Forum rules the OWNER of this forum has put in place.