I dont feel like a normal blade anymore.

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Aug 12, 2003.

1. Digit, in addition to being the town pollmaster, you're like the the wiseman to many of us. We should make you the wiseblade of grass city.

2. LOL!! listen to you!!! :)

3. my exact reaction to that "wiseblade" comment too.

"Delusions of grandeur."

i'm glad someone else picked up on that..... saves me from doing it and looking.

4. ah well, feel better. have we pulled you down far enough to live with us mere mortals :D

as for the delusion thing, i already pm'ed mighty joe bong apologizing for my blatant [almost heretic] mis-quotation of the star wars gospel, it's not easy trying to remember small details when preoccupied with the big picture, lol

5. IMPORTANT PART OF REPLY!without the attention, who do you deliver your message to?
    use the attention to your advantage, use it.IMPORTANT PART OF REPLY!

so far my messages consist of vast quantities and piles upon piles of meandering river bottoms and jumping froglike thought patterns, with occasionaly meaningful ideas.

6. I just have entirely too much time on my hands :smoking:

7. DOH! your logic is near flawlessly impeccable and hit me like a diamond bullet right between the eyes.

oh, and i forgot to mention to zy. 'tis true. dellusions of grandure. but i realsed it and made this thread. (((And to sensi, yeah, i when i made it i too realised the irony of this thread was thick thick thick!!!)) but the delusions are not my own, they are everyone elses. not self delusions of grandure, but delusions of grandure for another. methinks anytime anybody wants to compliment me, i would take it a far greater compliment if they remembered my dislike and discomfort in recieving such praise and instead went to the appreciation thread krazi started and got down to the point of said thread. ya all hear me?

8. Digit who? Oooooo the Legolas guy..

9. yeah..umm..you think i can get that diamond bullet out...that shit was pretty expensive.

10. whaaat!? normy, ya can't go around shooting people with diamond bullets and then ask for the bullet back. nah, i'm keeping it... even if that does mean its gonna stay in there.

11. hahaha i saw some comedian talking about how bullets should cost 5000$ a piece. then only people that REALLY needed to get shot would. and no more people doing drive bys, to much chance youll miss and lose 5 grand :D hahaha

12. pshhh digits like strong sad