Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I dont feel imaginative anymore from weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by alexmonster, Oct 28, 2013.

1. when I first started, one pull from a joint got me stoned. I used to smoke it and stay stoned for weeks. One time I smoked a blunt to myself and I swear for atleast 3 months I was still in a mind-fuck kind of state. I would imagine weird things like aliens and music sounded MUCH better, I basically became the music.

After it went away... I started smoking again but now I don't feel as good as I did before. Only slightly but not as intense. How can I get this high back again? Do I just smoke another blunt like I did before that made me stoned for months or do I take a break?

I love the feeling of imagining things and listening to music. I want that back again. Any help?

2. 3 months?! I call bs.
    Also, tolerance.

3. Perhaps it's the type of strain you're smoking? Try some Sativa. 

4. Find better weed :smoking:

5. its definitely sativa.
    Maybe if I smoke more I will feel that same feeling?
    Maybe thats the reason snoop dogg smokes it so much. I doubt he stays sober while smoking it so it definitely has an effect.

6. I know that feeling OP.

It went away after 6 months for me.

It will never come back.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. what you mean it will never come back? ;(
    It should come back after a break or if i smoke more? shouldn't it? because if it doesn't, what else is weed good for?

8. I don't know, I took a 3 month t break and it didn't do anything.

Weeds good for relaxing. Why do you eat candy?

9. No offense but I'm calling ducktales. How on earth does one smoke ONE blunt and gets fucked for 3 months?? I'm sorry but this sounds like extreme exaggeration at best.

10. 3 months? It's weed not ayahuasca :hippie:

11. id only ever feel that fucked up when i first started smoking

12. guy probably made himself high with his mind.

13. Evern if you put every smokable drug in one blunt i don't think you'll be fucked for 3 months lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Well I get a sort of after effect of sorts for two solid weeks. Like I just took a huge vacation if I've been baking for months without being sober. Sometimes longer...so it's maybe possible but just smoking once? idk.

Just have to roll with "not being as high" there are many different levels to enjoy in many different activities.

15. i know what you mean but you werent high for 3 months thats impossible. i dont ever get into huge periods of just thinking about deep crazy shit anymore like i used to when i got high lol...but im pretty sure its tolerance and smoking the same strain for a while.

16. During the three months I probably smoked a joint every week so I basically stayed stoned for ages.

Just wondering how you get that imaginative stoned feeling again

17. so one joint gets you high for a week?

18. This post is so confusing.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Mabe you just grew up

20. Your obviously 12 if you saw aliens 3 months after smoking a blunt.