I dont even know where to turn

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by acekilla89, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Ive had so many problems in the past month and a half...1 was i failed outta college, 2 was moving back and trying to find a job in this god awful economy, 3 my grandmother is probabally dying, and 4 my 11 month relationship with my girlfriend is in a spiral of doom. She says ever since i got back from school its like i dont even trust her...i just dont want to put her through the shit im going through and shes on the verge of just ending it cause i wont tell her what the fuck is going on, and she thinks its her. I just dont know what to do from here...I love this girl but Im not sure if its just going to blow up in my face or not...any advice?

2. If you believe you've hit rock bottom, then there's no where to go but up! Things should be looking up!
    Try to keep looking around the corner, as there could be good times around there.
    All I'm saying is look out and away from yourself and it'll keep you from caving in upon yourself.

3. Why dont you just tell your girlfriend whats on your mind so she stops worrying? I honestly don't see the point in keeping all your troubles hidden from her. What good is a loving relationship if the two people can't even talk about what is going on in their lives?

4. i just dont want her to go through all the shit im going through

5. just tell her, she'll understand

6. catch you a hit from a bong or such, that will help relax your mind, call your girl up, talk to her (probably best face2face). if you just lay everything out on the table then she will understand.

with no trust there is not love!!:smoking:

7. i already told her that i didnt want to tell her but she just doesnt understand

i already explained to her that im goin thru shit and i dont even want to talk about it with her but she just doesnt understand why i dont want to talk about it...plus i aint got no weed...

8. I can understand where your coming from in the not wanting too share your problems with her.

lets pose a hypothetical, you want to spare her from your problems soo you continue too look strong and bear all the burden too yourself but at the same time by doing that its cracking you and sending fractures further into your life.

did i hit anything right with that? if you can understand it.

but hey the woman isnt just there for the sex you know (if your having it) your there for each other too lean on and share your problems and troubles get strength from the other one. some times its hard for a guy too share thes ekinda things since in our heads for some of us think we have to be strong for them no matter what.

9. i think they mean that you should actually tell her what's going on...
    that's what she's there for.
    you're just creating problems by not telling her.
    if you tell her,
    she wont worry so much,
    and she might actually be able to help you with your problems.
    you're probably hurting her more by not telling her than you would by telling her.

10. thank you guys for the help...i think ill be okay...+rep to you guys and thank you again

11. yeah man.. if shes been your GF for 11 months i think she can understand. i mean you just got kicked out of college. WTF and your gradma's dying?.. that shit sucks.. and on top of that you have no job. she'd be a bitch NOT to have you back.. tell her whats up

then tell us what she said

12. TELL HER YOU DOLT! RELATIONSHIPS CANNOT EXIST WITHOUT COMMUNICATION. SHE WONT BE GOING THROUGH THE SHIT YOUR GOING THROUGH! SHE WILL HELP YOU THROUGH IT! THATS THE WHOLE GODDAMN POINT! TO BE THERE FOR EACHOTHER!!!!! AND SHE CANT BE THERE FOR YOU IF YOU DONT LET HER!!

jesus christ..

13. oh and listen to this ^

14. yeah, I meant, tell her wtf is going on in your life. If your girlfriend was going through some seriously rough stuff and wouldn't tell you about it and you couldn't figure out how to make things better, you'd probably think about ending things too.