Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I do not know whats going on with my tolerance !

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Onfyre, Jul 30, 2010.

1. Okay soo i've been smoking almost a year now the last 6 months...have been everyday. i get ripped off of .2-.5 still. It is awesome ! is this normal? or does it take a Superrr long time to develop a tolerance ?

2. As long as you keep smoking small amounts, you should be able to continue to get ripped off small amounts.

3. Well that's good. Keep it going.

4. I can do the same, just a few day's - a week tolerance break every 4-5 months to help with the haziness, it seems like my high changes to be more mellow rather than me having to smoke a whole lot more.

there is also a difference between being stoned and just buzzed out,which can be more enjoyable at times.

5. Totally dudes =) i definitely can relate to the high being more mellow as time progresses. im on a couple day t break right now actually waiting for payday ! =P

6. Haha, a friend of mine has been smoking for like 20 years(long story how we became friends), and his tolerance is lower than mine. I've been Smoking for about 6 years mind you.

You're really lucky man, I hope your tolerance stays that low forever!

7. My tolerence is like this, all i need is 1 good bowl and im baked.

8. OP

You straight young buck, keep tokin'.

9. It differs based on the person but for me it took a long time before I even noticed any tolerance gain. But when it came, it came fast.

10. Blunts and Jays for days mann :smoke:

11. Thanks mann :)

12. im like this to only an extent. My tolerance builds up only to where I can be in public blazed. Some reason sunglasses keeps me calm. lol.

i smoke all day everyday. not too big of hits. but i at night i blast off. you are one of the blessed ones. lol

13. I bet after 5 years of doing that, u wouldn't get that high anymore.

14. Same man I can relate. I've been smoking for probably 2 years now used to be once or twice a week and the past 4 months have been every day except for a few days missed. I still get baked off of only 1 bowl of like a 0.2 - 0.5. As soon as I notice a tolerance though I think I'll take like a one week t-break.

15. If you smoke just enough to get high your tolerance doesnt build much.

I can still get ripped off a packing while i have friends that smoked ALOT at once MANY times... And have really high tolerance while ive been smoking alot longer.

16. i have smoked about a gram a day , every day for the last 30 years...i still get a buzz...

17. qft. when i had just started smoking daily i used to get baked off half a bowl. then my tolerance climbed higher and i made the mistake of starting to smoke more and more at one time to get higher which makes your tolerance SKY ROCKET. finally took a 3 week t-break and now i've only been smoking like a quarter of a bowl at a time and i get pretty baked:smoke::hello:

enjoy your low tolerance:wave: