Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I did something wrong...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tobaccosmoker25, May 2, 2012.

1. Ok i entered the wrong billing address and it doesn't match my credit card address and online its showing up as outstanding funds on my online banking i don't know what this means or if it even matters. Any info?

2. Your mistake was smoking tobacco.

3. Yea probably but i seriously need help with this

4. this! ^

5. Really dude? Really?
    Why, seriously.. Whats the point dude. Live and let live. Don't be a douchebag

OP: It's probably fine call the bank or card company and tell them you made a mistake and to allow the payment.

6. Thanks, well i just got back online and it seems that im still waiting for grasscity to claaim the funds

7. hahahahaha yep. but, do what you wanna do

8. Not to be a douche or anything... But aren't these marijuana forums?

9. The man is trying to get his glass from GC :smoke:

Besides, tobacco is 100% fine to talk about on these forums. Other drugs besides alcohol or caffeine, however, are 0% tolerated. :smoke: