I DID end up smoking on Xmas!!

Discussion in 'General' started by TokingDaily420, Dec 26, 2011.

1. So I think it was yesterday or today when I posted a thread about not smoking on xmas and shit, but I just got a sack and having a very nice christmas. Cant finish the thread sorry im too high and got the munchies im gonna go make some food and MAYBE finish this but I also MIGHT smoke another bowl, OR go to sleep. or I might just jack it then go to sleep. Ill see

2. Yeah, I'm about that high, too. Know this.

3. You posted that thread like an hour ago. And then another after that. Maybe you should slow down?

4. Ive been staring at the wall sence i made the thread...lol

5. Dude I post threads like every 5 minutes man

6. I really, really, really, REALLY could care less... but merry christmas man I'm glad you got weed and felt it necessary to tell us all about it.

7. Just happy I ended up getting weedc

8. Been there,done that...what im doing right now is smoking normaly until new year's eve and then im gonna take a break for a 10 days because my parents are going on vacation after new year..so im gonna save some money and wait payday and get shitload of weed to smoke while im home alone for 5 days :)

9. But it isn't Xmas yet...Is it?  Pretty sure Jesus would be thumping my door down if it were, but he could be drunk too. :cool:

10. This is from 2011 so we went back in time or did OP go into the future? The world may never know

11. Merry kushmas and a happy New- beer! lol :p

12. 420 johnny brought up an old ass thread

13. Lol at my stupid ass posts

14. On that retarded level

15. Holy shit this is from 2 years ago

16. How the hell people revive 2 year old threads with 3 posts in total is completely beyond me. :confused_2:

17. #18 420Johnny, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2015
    Like this ;) haha and i waited 2 years just to post this

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. [quote name="420Johnny" post="21435219" timestamp="1426556233"]Like this ;) haha and i waited 2 years just to post this

Ps. Just kidding 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Bruh r u srs bumping this old ass shit!