I cut off all my hair today

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Nov 19, 2009.

1. now i look like a neo-nazi skinhead....

and no pics... im too lazy to take a pic.. maybe later.:D

2. dude when I did that I like shook my head and it felt SOOOO FREAKIN WEIRD cuz there was no hair so my head felt like extremely light and nimble it was weird

then it was cold >.<

3. Hell yeah man I remember when i shaved the dreadlocks off, I got in the shower, and like I would normally do, try to whip the wet locks outta my face, but there was no hair there so I about gave myself whiplash! Haha

And yes it also was cold on my head :(

4. I'm to scared to cut mine. Ha, it's been growing for a good year or two now, I wear a hat everyday though. If I don't, it gets wild.

5. I would never shave my head. For all I know I have a square head and I don't want to be stuck with that look for a month.

6. I don't have the balls to ever shave my head, not that I would want to. Good for you chicken.

7. how long was it?

8. lol i look exactly the same when my hair is really short

straight up Gestapo Jr.

9. I cut my long hair off about a few months ago. I've loved my short hair ever since. It's much easier to keep clean and in control.

10. I usually grow my hair out for 2-6 months then get it cut down to an inch.

11. I came to this thread expecting pics. I am now leaving disappointed. Thank you for your time.