I cut my balls and my parents kicked me out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Forkit, Jan 26, 2009.

1. get the fuck out of here and stop posting lies

2. word, i use electric shaver for my face and it has like this clipper thing, i flicked it out, tryed to shave the nuts, next thing i know i hit sack, shout, curse, bleed, etc...
    lesson:when you shave your balls, use a regular razor, idk how but it doesnt cut my nuts when i use it i dont even have to be careful

3. thats the funniest situation i have ever heard :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

4. dude, i am pretty sure you shaved your balls when you were high just because you wanted to enjoy the pleasure of whackin it after its all clean, then you just fucked up and cut yourself, but you were already too horny. haha

5. LMFAO... you got kicked out for jacking off but still have access to a computer and internet service? YAKKKKKKK

6. so why isnt this thread close yet?

7. Because it's completely awesome.

8. I'm sorry that had to happen to you man. I can just imagine the pain, hopefully you feel better now. Be good to your boys, they're the only ones you have. I'd keep razors and sharp objects away from the them.

9. dude. im not laughing that he cut his ball sac
    im rollin cause he was jerkin off to TYRA BANKS and got caught
    bahhaha

(ok, the cutting of the testicles is also funny)
    :laughing:

10. #50 Wade2, Jan 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2009

lesson learned indeed lol

and ladies pay attention this is what we guys do for you :D
    any stories...lol

11. wow! funny shit dude, but if i were caught like that i wouldn't wanna go back home!

this reminds me of that Weeds episode where kevin nealon's character parodied the shawshank redemption hanging and was spankin' it.

12. Darwin Award material would be if his parents didnt catch him and he bled to death, not being able to blow it..."OH FUCK IM BLEEDING..."mmm, Tyra banks.." "OH FUCK IM BLEEDING....."mmm, Tyra banks.." OH FUCK IM....You guys get the idea.

13. Lawl.

14. LMAO!!!
    surprise!
    [​IMG]

15. LMAO Respect the razor people

As for the OP that's the funniest saddest weirdest thing I've heard in a long while

16. Why would you jackoff while bleeding. What the fuck did you do, let the blood drip everywhere?

Did you cover up when you're parents caught you or did you continue buisness as usual?

17. I heard about this one dude.

Tried to kill himself by cutting his wrists and wankin it to increase blood loss.

They said his boner killed him.

18. I'm sorry but this is hilarious... i did not see the connection between i cut my balls therefore i choke my chicken.
    But for real just tell them the straight up truth, it's like your only option.
    Bona fortunam! (Latin for good luck!):hello: