Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I currently have a bit over 7 grams of stems, what can I do with them?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Clandestinex, Oct 24, 2008.

1. I was thinking of making green dragon, but I've read that it takes at least a month or two, and it calls for a half oz. I'm wondering, what can I do with my stems that would produce the most potent result?

2. scape the furry lookin stuff offf and smoke it. its kinda like hash but yea

3. make some hash, or green dragon. or, stew them in olive oli for ten minutes on a low heat, then sieve the stems from the oil and make some brownies with the oil. its so much easier than making cannabutter, cannabutter is just a waste of time if you dont know to do it well

4. put em in a pill bottle, throw some pennies in, shake, shake ,shake, sift the kief through a screen, and smoke :D

5. grind them (but not too much) and like the guy above me said, make green dragon. put them in a bottle, pour vodka and let them sit somewhere for like a month

6. I could've swore that you can still use stems to make hash. 7 grams of stems wouldn't yield a WHOLE lot but its better than throwing them out.

7. fuzzy stuff doesnt equal hash at all.

you can use stems for a butane or iso extraction for hash, but as mentioned it wont yield alot. you can always keep collecting stems, shake etc for a bigger batch down the road

8. #10 whysoserious, Oct 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2008
    I second the oil suggestion. But use vegetable oil, not olive, for brownies. You might want to grind them, or throw them in a blender with the oil first, just a few pulses though. Simmer med-low for 30 minutes.

9. scape the keif off them.

10. i was gonna say the same thing

11. I was gonna say smoke em. Whenever I smoke out of anything but blunts or j's, I pack the stems.

Don't see why not; got the same amount of THC in them as everything esle.

12. false.

13. no i belive not in anything the trichromes aka crystals are the thc nothing inside the stem just the trich's on the outer layerof them.

14. http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...s-presents-how-make-kief-under-2-minutes.html

Don't use pennies, it is very fucking nasty.

No it doesn't at all.

15. That's what I do with mine.

16. rub them on your chest.

17. Use them like someone else said... vegetable oil...not olive oil...

You use what even the brownie/cookie/whatever recipe says for oil. You grind up what ever your using slow simmer that grind in the required amount of oil for your recipe for 25-30 minutes. Strain it with one of those gold coffee filters and make your recipe.

Its easy id shoot for 1g of reg's or .5g's of dank for each brownie since your using just stems I couldn't tell ya. Maybe throw in a few grams of bud.

Since your going to cut your brownies into even numbers like I did, I used 8 grams of mid's and man... way better then smoking the mids. so for stems save up a bit more or try with what you have.. should be pleased either way.

18. Would you guys really rep the veg oil over the cannabutter? My plan with the stems I have was to use all my vape bud to make cannabutter and throw the stems in just to sweeten it up make it a little more potent. Most people have said Cannabutter and the cookbook I got reps butter for all its recipes.