I crashed my car, and my weed went missing!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jabbajaws XD, Mar 29, 2009.

1. #1 Jabbajaws XD, Mar 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2009
    Alright, Friday night I am driving around with my girlfriend and one of her friends. We park behind her big ass shed and hotbox my car. After that we drive around town looking for some other people that we might know (friday night and everyone is out and about). After i drop them off at her house im just driving along and a fucking deer runs across the road in front of me. I lose control of my car and end up flipping over about 2 times and ending up in a ditch upside down. While i was flipping i hit my head really hard on the window. And i had a little over a quarter of weed in my cargo pants big pocket and im 100% sure it was there after i crashed. Somehow i pass the fuck out and wake up in the hospital.

This is where things get scary.. I wake up in the hospital and automatically think about my weed. Since there was nobody in the room i check both pockets and my weed isnt there. I check everywhere i could think but i just couldnt find it. Then i begin to think "what if one of those bitch ass nurses took it".....

I never found it.

On the bright side the rents sent me some money to get a new car. so its all good.
    And i didnt get hurt except for a bump on my head and some scratches

2. It was that bitch ass deer. He hides in the woods looking for a stoner-esque car to drive by and he just flys out to make you crash. Then he steals your pot. How do I know this? I am that deer.

3. AHahahahah:hello::hello:

4. next time, don't try to avoid the deer. saving an animal's life is not worth risking your life and the lives of your passengers.

5. what if i WAS the deer? omg

6. If you crashed your car that bad chances are the cops showed with the ambulance, pulled you out and happened to find your bud and confiscated it.

You should pray to satan that the hospital found it and not the cops.

7. the hospital will turn over any evidence into the police, and if they had found the weed, they would see it as evidence in a car accident.

8. Well remember i passed out and dont remember anything. So either the cops found it, the hospital people found it, or the deer took it.

I really hope a cool cop found it and doesnt get me in trouble

9. That sucks you crashed, but fuck deer seriously people hunt them for a good reason.

10. :cool:I would go back to where it happened

11. That, or go look in your car? lol.

12. Like an hour after I posted earlier I went for a drive almost hit a deer had to like jam the brakes squelin lol, I hate deer.

13. And this is why you don't smoke and drive.

Maybe the pigs have your weed. :(

14. Just hit the mother fucker. That's what Idid, and all I did was dent a hubcap, I felt terrible but I need my truck and me to be okay.

15. yeah im one of those people who will try to avoid it if possible, but if it came down to it and i couldnt swerve it without endangering myself, you bet your ass i would clobber that thing lol

gladl your okay.

16. #16 MarijuanaBudha, Apr 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
    If anyone doesn't know this hitting the deer can kill you just as easily, when you have a fucking huge deer go through you windshield your fucked. He made the right decision.

17. I was thinking this too, but I actually looked it up and more people die from trying to avoid the deer than actually hit it.

18. He was in the car. Why is killing an animal fine?

Fuck you.

OP, I'm sorry for what happened. Most likely the police won't press charges in these situations. My friend had got in a car crash with his parents driving and he had a 1/4 O of bud in his backpack that was in the car. He never got it back, but cops have hearts to.

19. hahahaha, i luld t this hard.

20. Inform yourself: North Americas Most Dangerous Mammal

Before your conform yourself. I know its cool to be an animal loving hippie douche, but deer overpopulation is an actual problem in a lot of areas of the US.