Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I crashed my bike. :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hashed Out, Oct 13, 2012.

1. I was going around 70 and hit a turn too fast, I was leaned into it and the back tire slid out on the asphalt, so it came down on my leg and I rolled and slid maybe a hundred ft. or so, the bike slid a lot further and probably has at least $800 damage. So today I'm just chillin in my bed, with mad road rash. I'll put up some pics later, luckily bikes are easy to work on.

2. sounds like it could have been worse man. pack one up and take er easy

3. shitty man, donno where your getting those numbers from, just take a hit and take the day off

4. Hey, at least you didn't high side. :eek:

5. I feel for you man i crashed my whip yesterday but thankfully it wasn't my fault. I still broke my wrist and gotta deal with a bunch of bullshit. I already got a new car today though so im pretty happy and its a year newer than my totaled one.