Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I cheated today

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Nuttdriver, May 22, 2003.

1. I am supposed to be laying off the weed for 3 weeks to cleanse my system. I went to see my brother today and just as I walked through the door, he was taking the first hit off a fresh bowl! I really tried to say no until I smelled it. I gave in to my love! Weed and rocky road ice cream are my weaknesses. Does this mean I have to start over and be clean for another 3 weeks or should I pretend today never happened?

2. cant be to safe...

3. Why do you have to be clean? I think you'll be cool after about 10 days. I downloaded the THC calculator from www.erowid.org, but I'm not sure how accurate it is. If you only smoke once, it takes about 8 days to be clean.. I would give it 10 to be safe.. actually I'd give it one month to be really safe, but that's just me. Do what you feel you gotta do!

-Samus-

4. haha u will be o.k. i think :)

5. I used that calculator, but I'm not sure how accurate it is. THC is stored in body fat, I am 6'1" and weigh 240lbs. (this is what happens to you after 14 years of munchies). This calculator does not take body fat into consideration. Screw exercising to help sweat it out! I MIGHT have to take a pee test in a few days. This is why I am concerned. Also, I am at the point where I have to smoke a shit load to get high. I have never failed a test, but there's always a first.

6. Got a drug test in a few days? And you just smoked? What a wise decision.

7. the closet i smoked before a drug test was 5days and i still passed , lots of water will flush that shit right out of your body.. If you know when your drug test is though you can just buy some stuff to make you pass and you can smoke the night before...i had a friend who went into the army, the day before he left we blazed , soon as you get to boot camp they give a drug test and he passed no problem.

8. Water does not cleanse your system. Please don't tell people that. Drinking a lot of water only dilutes your urine so that the THC may be below the cutoff level.