i cheated... need help

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by littlec7821, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Have done the same thing. Did not end well.

Good luck.

2. he deserves someone better than you. If you respect him, break up with him. Sluts like you never change.

3. if i was your boyfriend i would leave you for 2 reasons

1) long distance relationships ARE NOT WORTH IT unless both parties are 100% committed and even then... it is rough, especially when you are young and full of hormones. there are plenty of fish closer home, just gotta look for em
    2) i have a feeling this will happen again, maybe it will go further? who knows but i for sure don't want to have that cloud looming in the back of my head

oh and one more thing... why the fuck do you feel like you should tell him? how do you think he will react? it is going to make him feel like shit hearing this, trust me i've been in his position but my ex was perfectly sober at the time. you need to deal with this guilt yourself, your mistake, your fuck up, deal with the consequences and don't hurt someone because you lost control and had poor judgment.

it baffles me why people who "accidentally" cheat feel like they need to let their partner know of their fooling around, that just makes the problem worse. if it truely was a mistake and not intended then thats a secret that should be taken to the grave.

fellow blades and bladies, whats your opinion on the matter?

4. similar situation happened with my gf... guy was talking to her, went in got a quick peck and she freaked.

texted me right then and told me and how upset she was... she didn't walk home with the guy.

youre being kinda sketchy

5. hahahaha damn.

I got cheated on once so horribly that I can never forgive someone again for cheating, no matter what the cirumstances. When you tell him, don't even try blaming it on the alchohol, if he's anything like me that would just piss me off even more that you try to find excuses.

If he's like me, he will dump your ass. Especially if you just started the relationship, if he just started down a road that starts fucking his car up, why the hell would he keep going down it?

6. well i just got off the phone with him, told him everything, and he was like "ok, thats ok. i'm glad you told me"

and i was like "uhmm... so, what now?"
    and he was like "well its kinda fucked up that he kissed you. im sorry that happened". and i was like "im sorry too..." and he was just like "its ok, i know you didnt mean it to happen, i trust you"

and that was it. he was just extremely understanding about the situation. honestly i would probably have dumped me too, or at least gotten mad or something... maybe, i dunno ive never been in that situation. but he said he didnt even consider it cheating, and that he trusted me completely and it was all fine. so i guess i got super lucky. but it does feel good to know that he trusts me, in that he believes it was something that i didnt intend to happen or initiate or anything

7. good for you..

just watch out for him and any girl accidentally kissing him

8. So you told him you made out with this man and then let him walk you home?

It wasn't a kiss on the cheek... jeez, your boyfriend's a pushover... or maybe he's cheating and now feels justified.

9. This. OP realizes her boyfriend is a pushover and she will realize how easy she can get away with things. Bitches will be bitches.

10. Blaming cheating on alcohol...

Is no better than the prohibitionists that blame society's ills on marijuana.

If I was your boyfriend, you'd go adios.

Because I'm the type of guy that can easily get another girl.

11. or not because i obviously wasnt really trying to make this happen in the first place? its not like i was actively looking for someone to hook up with, the guy kissed me, and i went home. it was a weird situation, its not like something that would happen randomly all the time...

whatever, either way it worked out well, i mean i would have been surprised if he ended things right there, because considering how much i like him, if the same thing happened to him i would want to work things out if possible. he'd have to really screw up bad for me to dump him this early on.

12. If you pulled this shit on me and said something like that. I'd punch you in the fucking face.... I'm not even joking... I think it's ok to hit a women in this situation

Maybe i'm crazy but if you're my fucking girlfriend you DONT kiss other guys period let alone the other stuff wtf bitch how is that ok ????????

13. woah tiger it's never okay to hit someone unless your life or someone else's is in danger!

14. easy there tough guy

15. Nothing you can say justifies what you did. Absolutely nothing.

You cheated on your boyfriend, made out with another guy, didn't slap him, then try to say "oh it wasn't my fault" and let him walk you to your house.

16. Taking it a little too far, but made me lol.

17. #37 the cole phelps, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2012

You live by the rule book :hide: Good for you. Not all of us let someone else dictate how we live our lives. My mate punched his gf when she cheated on him and i gave him a hi-5. Cheating on someone imo is like stealing from them..... If someone breaks into you're house you can legally put hands on them. How is this different ??

You're stealing someone's soul/pride when you cheat on them that's more important then you're replacable goods in your house

18. Are you from Jersey?

19. #39 the cole phelps, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2012
    If you want me to be onest. The way i see it is this. If you're gf cheats on you. You're no longer a man. You've lost you're pride,self respect,dignity.... All of it gone and for what ? So this slut can get rubbed between her legs ????

If you're dating someone their giving you their word they wont betray you. If you do all bets are off IMO

Think of it like this when you're dating someone you sign/agree verbally they'll never cheat,betray,screw you over once that agreement is broken you should be able to ''sue for damages'' AKA punch them in their slutty face

20. After reading this thread for a second time, the real problem here is OP was getting drunk as fuck, WITHOUT her boyfriend there, with a bunch of dudes. Control yourself when you are not with your boyfriend because all it takes is some drunk asshole to get what he wants out of you.