i changed my avy

Discussion in 'General' started by dr_krapp, Jul 24, 2004.

1. again!!!

and im checking it out, AND telling you, two birds with one stoned.

2. The alien has a sweet, heavenly voice... like Urkel! And he appears every Friday night... like Urkel!

3. vocal chord scraping sends a chill down my spine.

4. ROFL

Its bringing love dont let it get away!!

5. LMAO!

6. Whoa, two European's on here, in this very thread, with avatar's from two of America's funniest cartoons.

I didn't think you guys even got them flicks over there.

Do we get any of your European cartoons that I'm not aware of, by any chance?

7. yea man we get those, they're well funny.

shit dude i watch a few other wicked cartoons like family guy, futurama, but neither were made in this country, i dont know any english ones, spongebob square pants? or is that not english i dunno lol

8. i dont know of any english cartoons. seriously.

we make the best sitcoms tho. YEY red dwarf. Only fools and horses :D ect. OOOO young ones!!!

9. we get bob and margeret here in canada.. is it british? cuz there are lots of canadian stuff in that show and the animation is very familiar, very similar to some saskatchewan animation..

10. the office rocks,
    i didnt think spongebob was. its a nick toon is it not?

11. That is strange, I mean, there is a uk film industry so you'd think someone would make a cartoon. The only ones I can think off the top of my head are some animated shorts, that Mr. Bean cartoon and the animated bits from Monty Python.

The japanese have us all beat though, they have more cartoons than I could ever watch.

12. Dude I Love that southpark episode where they make fun of japanese cartoons! Do you guys get Aqua Teen Hunger Force in England?

Oh and dude...No sitcom can ever beat Seinfeld...It just can't be done