I can't watch movies the same anymore

Discussion in 'Movies' started by velcrix, Sep 2, 2011.

1. I got high yesterday and decided to watch Pineapple Express finally. I couldn't watch anymore of it because I kept noticing the acting in the movie so I just turned it off. I stopped at the part where that dude and girl were at that school in the locker scene. I just watched a movie trailer sober and I keep noticing the acting. Is this going to be forever? :O

2. of course they are acting, its a movie. But you just realized it's not very good an thats whats turning you off to movies?

3. i thought pineapple express was a home video of a real life occurrence. no?

4. I dont fully understand your question. When im baked i seem to notice more details in everything.

Pineapple express is funny as hell tho lol.

5. I guess that happens at some point. Happens to me too, you just have to learn to roll with it. I'm guessing you've been de-sensitized to a couple of other things too. Trust me, it gets worst when stand up comedians aren't funny anymore and improv only makes you laugh when the players break character. (but so much more fulfilling, yet snobby, to recognize something that the majority of people don't.)

6. Yeah when there is bad actors I can notice, and everything that happens Im just like wow this is bad. Sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't I dunno, I just blame it on the acting.

7. Yeah dude...this happens to me all the time. It sucks, because I'd really like to just sit down and mindlessly enjoy watching a movie, but I just imagine the actors reading a script and trying to put emotion behind it. It actually gets really annoying after a while.

8. glad i dont have this problem lol

9. the thing is that u think the movie is not cool
    but if u watch it till the end doesnt matter if it sucks for u u will like it at the end :p

10. Y'all muthafuckas needs to chill out and smoke some more muthafuckin marijuana

11. I hope that this doesn't happen to me when I start smoking again :/ That'd be a buzz kill

12. You're probably pissed that it's fake and you can see how fake it is, fake people selling fake situations and fake emotions

13. I completely understand what you're saying. Got a buddy that always says stupid shit like that when watching movies, just ruins it for me. Idk how he deals with it, I don't look at them like actors, I try to get into the movie.