Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i can't wait to smoke weed again!! i've been drinking for everyday for a week..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankSmoker2181, Sep 4, 2011.

1. i can't wait to smoke weed again. i've been drinking everyday and getting buzzed or drunk because I'm in germany. and i can't smoke weed. did drinking for one week give me damage? drinking this week made me feel like shit. i can't wait to smoke some weed and gaining some brain cells back.

2. Could or couldn't have done damage. Your liver is probably a little weaker, if you really did drink all the time all week. Drinking does bad shit to you dude, and brain cells will never grow back. Ever.

Good luck

3. i drank about 3 or 4 beers a day..... and i had like 4 or 5 glasses of wine. i did not throw up or got sick so thats a good sign. and i think brain cells grow back....

4. dead brain cells dont grow back. and no you'll be fine..

5. Yeap, drinking is my primary source of intoxication unfortunately. Just moved to a new city, supposedly one with bud all over, but cant find any for the life of me without a medical card:(

6. Drinking that heavy will make you feel like shit. Especially if you are doing it every day. However, my ex-wife drank almost daily for years and she's still kicking. I believe that most major physical side effects from alcohol would develop over the long term and not immediately. Next time, just wait it out...weed is so much better than alcohol

7. yes but it's germany and i enjoy drinking but i like weed a lot better. i hate how alcohol makes you feel shitty afterwards. it's so hard to resist drinking in germany in the winefest people just handed out free glasses of wine everywhere. it's alcoholic heaven.

8. sigh.....ahh i remember my drinking days....was drunk every other day and it wasn't pretty.
    Then i discovered the herb! ....since that time i have never looked back and seldom consume alcohol.

9. Actually neurons do grow back...the process is known as neurogenesis...
    C'mon dude, youre on the internet, check your facts.

@op: youre fine, binge drinking for a week didnt do any damage, the human body is suprisingly forgiving, and will heal itself in time.

10. i'm not defending alcohol because i hate it, but your brain cells can grow back after they're destroyed. it's an old myth that they're gone forever