I can't wait till college

Discussion in 'General' started by yota420, Oct 2, 2008.

1. First of all im not underage so dont even go there... my mom went out of town this morning and is gone till sunday... so i got the house to myself. Im gonna be chillin, smokin weed, drinkin her beer, and listening to music without getting bitched at. This is awesome. I don't even feel like going to a party tonight i just wanna chill here:smoking:
    Im probly gonna get laughed at, but I rarely have time alone so this is awesome.

2. Ah I love that feeling.. kinda forgot how it feels tho.
    I remember me and my bro just blazing an reminiscing about the good ol days.
    my how times have changed for the worse. I miss my brother.:(

3. i love when my parent go out of town and i have the house to myself.

come home blazed without any worries, bash on anything you want, drink as much beer as you want, and sleep in however long you want. no little house chores to help out, not shit! and usually my parents leave me money to eat (40 or 50 bucks) which goes to my own good time.

have fun! :D:wave:

4. Yea last year my friends mom went away to florida for the week. We smoked massive amounts of weed like everyday and got drunk.

5. masturbate everywhere. walk around the house naked.
    :p

6. hell yeah, have fun. my dad and step mom went away for my step mom's birthday last weekend. as soon as they were gone, i rolled up a fat ass blunt and dropped acid and had the time of my life.