I can't wait for dec 2012

Discussion in 'General' started by Jackattack, Mar 10, 2006.

1. It's like waiting for christmas time not knowing if the world is going to end or a new break through might happen is exciting.

2. Whats so special about Dec. 2012?

3. that is crazy i was thinking about this last night, and thought about posting but didnt, but yeah, no one knows whats gonna happen, its when the mayan calendar ends and i think like the mayans have predicted all of our lunar eclipses or some shit, its crazy. they say thats when the sun is going to cross the path of the milky way and this happens like evey 46,000 years or something, ill try and find a link.

Edit: well someone just posted all the info while i was typing :)

4. heh, Y2K all over again. :laughing:

5. Heh, yea man. I couldnt beleive everyone went crazy over y2k lol.

6. lol... I am smokin a bowl just because of the craziness of this.... I hope something crazy actually happens this time:D

Jackattack: crazy avtar...Amanita Muscarias..AHHH want do that again!

7. the weird thing is that so many different prophets in so many different time periods all predicted that the world will end in 2012.. well, it should be exciting to see what happens..

8. haha i cant wait either.. "OH SHIT! Asteroid! Where's my shoes??"

9. well, for anyone of us the world can end in the next minute. the "end" doesnt have to wait till 2012.

10. There was something I didn't understand about Y2k.
    Wasn't the big hype like..they thought that the "00" would make bombs go off around the world and stuff...
    But wouldn't some areas in the world turn "00" before other areas? Idk.
    That's weird though. 2012...the world ending. Hm... That gives me a good 6 years to get fucked up.

11. .....bullshit, its just not gonna happen

12. it wont but we best party for the next 6 years super hard just in case

13. you are a very wise man:devious:

That sounds believable.

14. Pffff... 2012, what a crock of shit.

(*secretly crosses his fingers in hope of unicorns*)

No but seriously, both tibetan monks and mayan astronomers (who had no contact with eachother) both predicted great events to take place on 2012. Just a coincidence? We'll see.

15. Great events?
    2012: the year pot is legalized.

16. what exactly do they mean by "the earth ending?" everyone just dies, or is there a comet or some bullshit hitting. i mean come on, there are always underground bunkers lol.

17. +rep I dont laugh out loud while reading often, but that was funny as hell.

18. I beleive its 12/12/2012 at 12:12 pm, we all spontaneously combust, itll be easier to light bowls.