I cant think of a bigger party foul than this

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GolgiApparatus, Sep 29, 2009.

1. There is a summary below if u dont feel like reading

My boy Jeff came over with 3 friends. A cool dude a cute girl and a kid with the jew fro...

I was being a gracious host and we were laughing and having a good time and shit and we smoked mad buds through my bong and just having a blast u know? talking about music and shit....

Well the jew fro kid didnt talk much and when he did it was kind of weird but we didnt really pay any attention...

anyway, a while back there was someone who posted a free coupon to this company which makes alot of food. This company provided 10$ no questions asked off of anything you buy and its delivered.

So naturally we bought a gallon of rocky road ice cream with it, hoping it would pay off...

4 weeks later (2 days ago) we get a delivery with the icecream! I was ecstatic but was out of town so i couldnt open it untill tonight.

Anyway since it was free i offered it to all who was there...

Everyone had 1 or 2 bowls of it but the jewfro kid literally had like 6, but i didnt pay attention cause it was free and i didnt want to be a total asshole...

Also, afterh is 2nd bowl or so the kid just started eating right out of the huge tub and i was like "dude it would be better if u just put in a bowl" in the nicest way possible and he was like "oh my bad due my bad" and just loads another huge one...

ANYWAY, while we're watching t.v. i see my roommate say NO and dive in slow motion...

I follow his dive to see the jewfro kid randomly just PUKE all over himself and the chair and the surrounding floor...

Everyones jaw was dropped as the kid just looked at himself in dismay and the kid killed like half my papertowels(and dirtyed the rest of the roll) and ruined my chair (im throwing it out)

Everyone just sat there numbly in silence as the kid got on hands and knees and cleaned up, looking like he was about to cry and occasionally muttering "this is so embarrasing i cant believe it" or something....

Anyway a couple minutes after he finished cleaning up he left and i just pondered lifes little curveballs...

I was planning on completely cleaning the fuck out of my apt tomorow anyway

SUMMARY: random kid who comes over for the first time eats 6 bowls of the icecream i offer him and pukes all over my shit

2. haha,
    damn dog,
    that straight sucks asss.
    obv he was like...
    a lightweight or somthing.
    a true stoner knows his eating limits.
    ahahaha.

3. Ahhhh poor kid, I'd be devastated if I were in his position, especially with the cute chick there. I guess you can expect something good to come your way for being a gracious host? Good karma? Sorry about your stuff......buuuuuuut that's still pretty fucking funny :hello:.

4. haha i know a kid with a fro named bobby who would do that exact same thing and have the same reaction
    love the story

5. Well, that's a shame...

6. AHAHAHAHA

My bad, due, my bad.

7. Always keep an eye out for the wierd, quiet ones...

8. gotta watch out for them jew fro kids :laughing:.

You can get some stuff to get the smell/stain out of your chair so that you don't need to throw it out.

9. Hahaha, sorry, funny shit.

10. lmao dam wish i was there i woulda died laughing...thats some funny shit man first post i read today lol dam thx 4 startin my day off /w a smile lol

11. I just read the summary. Lmao funny shit.

12. Poor guy... No one's ever going to offer him ice cream again.

13. LOL. its always uncomfortable when theres a weird new kid doin stupid shit at ur place...i usually try not to be a dick at first but you know when the moments right to say somethin.

14. Hahahahahahaha, thats an awsome story. Tell that one to the grand children, and name it "The Jew-Fro"

15. +rep

I would have killed the kid. You didn't. That's bein one hell of a good host. Let me come over, I won't puke on ur shit and I'll bring buds lol. Just gimme ice cream :D

16. I'd feel too bad for the kid to do anything lol.

17. I agree.
    haha As fucked up as getting your shit ruined is, I still feel bad for the kid.
    Came to party of strangers and made an ass out of himself.
    He probably feels worse then you do about losing your chair haha.

18. Exactly..:eek:

19. At least he didn't break/barf into your bong. That would have been a bigger party foul.

20. I wish man. This chair was pretty nice, it was a roller chair and where you sit is very porous and sponge-like.... allowing vomit to easily permeate into the core of the chair making it filthy

the first thing I asked when i noticed the vomit was "WHERESTHEBONG?!"