Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I cant tell if this is good or bad bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Crackhead420, Jan 2, 2014.

1. I just picked up 4 grams. Like 1/10th of it has a good amount of crystals however most of it doesn't look like it has much crystals. Its dark green and it smells like dank and quite a lot. Its quite dense but it just looks like there's not really much crystals.

2. why would u not post a pic

3. I only have a bad camera so you couldn't tell from a pic

4. There's no way we can help you, even if you had put up pictures. Smoke up and hope for the best. If it sucks, find a new source.

5. It sounds like you have some really good shit. In fact, dankest I've ever imagined. You're probably good to go.

6. Its no good, it needs more marijuana juice.

7. maybe its not marijuana but a synthetic one. 

8. Looks don't count for much. I have had great looking buds that were just so-so, and there was also some ugly Mex brick weed that absolutely knocked my socks off!   :hippie:  

Try smoking some to judge its quality! :smoke:

Granny

9. Yeah guess your all right, ill smoke some today and write how it is

10. Looks are deceiving sometimes. If the smell is awesome then you probably have great bud.

• Brb using imagination

11. I've had weed like that. It smelled of sour lemon

12. #13 stickyglassOG, Jan 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2014
    most likely an indica with more amounts of CBD as opposed to THC (crystals). if it makes you tired and kinda sluggish than it probably is. I have some blueberry right now just like this and I love it.  :smoking:

13. If the looks are the same aside from the crystals on a few of the nugs, maybe they decided to extract the trichomes by freezing and shaking the shit out of it? Just a guess though as I have no idea, lol. No pics = No idea.

Lmao like my neice says "let's make pretend"

15. #17 Crackhead420, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    Ended up smoking it and it got me quite stoned, even more than some nicer looking bud I have, I guess this means don't judge a bud by its cover

16. Trial by fire.