I can't talk about my philosophies/religion

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Toxy, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Right now I'm really abiding myself towards buddhism, and I feel like I can't talk about any subject on here just because it just won't go through peoples heads like I said it out to be?I really wish I could explain, so I will. It's like... I see a thread; I've felt like that before; but now I'm here, with this influx that tells me to just work on myself, and that the only way to show people my spiritual path and theirs, is from love itself.

This may sound bitter, but I'm not making it out to be: almost all these threads I see are pointless on here from my standpoint of veiw. Of course others have their different paths to enlightenment, so I'm not bashing or complaining, it's actually quite beautiful.

Anyone get my drift?

2. I get it.

This topic is as pointless as any other topic on the forums.

:laughing:

;)

3. Just keep reading the threads interesting to you, that's what I've been doing. I've learned more than I ever would have because of my running into this forum.

4. That was no mistake, you were meant to learn this knowledge at this moment in your life.

Everything happens for a reason...

5. I'm very aware of this now. :D

6. After everything "bad" or "good" happens to me a take a step back from all thoughts and feelings and I evaluate the situation. I ask myself, "why does this need to be happening to me?". I think it over for a couple minutes or ask my guides/higher self/creator/source and a reasonable explanation usually pops into my head. It's really a helpful thing to do. I highly recommend it..

7. Why did you just tell me that?

8. To pass on something that may help you in future events? Idk that was a good question lol

9. Sorry, I didn't mean to make you question yourself. Idk, got kind of freaked out for a second when I read what you said.

Edit: Now I know why you said that. Thanks for the lesson!

10. lol ok