Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i cant smell weed when im high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Honor Roll, Jan 30, 2011.

1. is this normal? :eek:

2. Yes, this is normal.

3. Yeah, normal bro. Probably the reason most people get caught when they aren't supposed to be smoking in their dwelling, the smell is unmistakable though if you walk out and come back in, even if you are high.

4. You just temporarily got used to the smell. Like if you work in a restaurant, when you first go in it smells strong, but by the time you're leaving you don't smell anything.

5. Yea, just live the area for like a min and when you walk back in you will b able to smell it.

6. Or like when you're digging up graves and converting the skulls into bongs, that first bastard you pop open smells to the high heavens, but by the end of the night when the police are taking you away in handcuffs complaining about the smell, you can't smell shit.

7. smoke kills ur sense of smell so that sounds about right

8. yep the first few times i could smell it, but after id been smoking for awhile, i wasnt able to. so best to change your shirt after and eat something to cover the smell in your mouth. if you need to.

9. Hahaah i used to freak out, thinking my nose was no longer workin. :eek:

10. it's called sensory adaptation.

its the same as putting on dark sunglasses and everything looks completely normal after a few minutes, but once you take them off everything looks very weird

11. yep. completely normal OP no need to worry.:smoke:

12. Yes, happens to me too. After smoking outside I walk inside not realizing anything that might smell. I might smell like smoke, and I know I do, but my mother doesn't smell it. It's paranoia. It's wierd.

13. well i vape if that helps but i notice i cant really smell my buds unless i put them close to my nose haha

14. yea happens 2 everyone