Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can't smell marijuana while smoking it...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Canadian Bud, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Does anyone get this, because I can smell it a mile away when it is someone else smoking pot but when I'm doing it I smell nothing.

2. Yup. Fun times.

3. Its the same reason your house doesnt smell the same when you get back from a long vacation or something. you get used to it and your mind ignores it

4. i hate that shit. makes things harder when trying to be stealthy

5. ^ Hit the nail on the head with that one. Thats why they made that glade multi which sprays a different smell every 15 min. so you'll actually notice the smell difference.

6. olfactory fatigue.

same thing if your'e a smoker, work/live in a smelly ass place, wear the same cologne for years.

7. Pisses me off, I think that my Axe isn't working as I can't smell it and then get compliments from my girlfriend saying how nice I smell, I'm just like Huh?

8. ^^This

9. I don't smell it, because like everyone else says, you get used to it. But I find that if I stop and concentrate, I can smell it pretty good.

10. Yeah I can't smell it either.
    I have a bad sense of smell to begin with.

11. i have learned recently that if you hit a gas mask that your whole face smells like it :p

12. ...

Well... When you eat a chocolate bar, then drink chocolate milk, the chocolate milk doesn't taste very chocolaty.

It' because you're used to the smell, obviously. And your throat and lungs smell like weed.

13. I can smell it when I wake up really badly but that's about it.