I can't sleep ..so ask me a question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Vee, Jan 28, 2019.

1. on weed naturally ... ....lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. that did it now I sleep ....lol

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  3. What is it all about?
    Why are we here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. When weed was evolving to produce THC, do you think it knew that it would attract certain species, or was it a surprise?

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. there are verterbrate genes in cannabis; known as Myb genes...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Why are Horses, of a different colour?

7. Why is the sky blue? Why do I still poop of I havnt eaten in days? Why do my eyes hurt if I havnt eaten? Why does my dog always try and lick my butt crack while I'm trying to sleep?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. 1. Don't know
    2. Don't know
    3. Don't know
    4. You need to shower more often

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. 1. Because air scatters blue light more than any other colour (except green). The sun appears yellow /red, while it's surroundings (the sky) looks blue

2. Because your poop isn't old food. Most of what you eat is digested and is used to make more of you. Although poop does contain some undigestable materials, it's made from a bunch of other things that still needs removing even if you haven't eaten anything recently

3. I don't experience this myself but my guess would be that it is from a lack of water. Dehydration causing shrinkage of the eyes and putting strain on surrounding muscles. If you haven't eaten recently then there is probably a good chance you haven't drank much either and obviously the moisture in the food is missed too. However this is just my best guess

4. Because you keep putting peanut butter on it.
    Seriously though, I have absolutely no idea, I didn't know this was a thing
    Maybe I'll get a dog after all :roflmao:

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Do you think weed is an intelligent being that produces THC to attract humans in order to make humans breed them and promote genetic variety - in other words, is weed farming us? There's no way of knowing for sure.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. I actually said the same to my babe the other day

"You bitches have more control over me than the human I care for "...or similar ...lol

as I re check the timers ..

cheers/

12. The more I think about it the more convinced I am. The difficulty in accepting that statement is because humans are very biased in their way of perceiving reality. I strongly believe that there are different ways of existing beyond the ego and the 5 senses. To an unbiased extra terrestrial or higher dimensional observer, it could clearly be framed as weed (and many other plants) using humans to reproduce. Plants produce fruit to attract animals that eat it and shit out (distribute and fertilize) the seeds (which were designed to safely bypass most digestive systems) - why is producing THC to attract an intelligent species and have them breed you not the same thing?

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. You can watch this to fall asleep tonight.

and here's an update!

Now, think about this...
    upload_2019-1-28_20-45-37.png

14. My turn, 3 am here mate and i can't sleep.

Question, Why does my right knacker hang lower than my left?

15. now we're gettin to the real questions!!!

right one is a bit bigger too!

why?

• Winner Winner x 1