Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can't seem to roll the joint right

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by soapmachine, Aug 13, 2011.

1. I've been watching all the videos online - on how to roll a joint. This is my joint that I made, it has a filter in it. The problem is that when I go to inhale - nothing comes out. Like I have to struggle to take a hit, I got really lucky one time and was able to inhale a lot and cough. I'm tired of wasting weed. I want to know what the problem is.

[​IMG]

2. dont roll it so tight dude, and your pic doesnt show.

But roll a alittle looser make sure its kinda fluffy, but packed.

just keep re-rolling til it feels right, and maybe the filter is blocking the air flow??

Buy a cheap pipe if that keeps happening man, but just keep rollllling and rolllling and rollling til its perfect :)

3. post a pic and let us see...it takes practice to get good. make sure you're not rolling it to tight. And also the weed needs to be broken up properly.

4. You just have to keep practicing

5. you are rolling the filter too tight maybe

6. I have had that happen before. Be sure to check that OP

7. The picture doesn't load, so if you squeeze the joint, does it feel all loose? and does it burn quick even though your not inhaling anything?
    And when you exhale there is no smoke? if there is it might just be mighty fucking smooth ;)

8. I find blunts are easier to roll than joints, (when using a cigar, not a pre packaged blunt wrap), so prsonally I started out rolling blunts and once I got the hang of it I tried rolling joints. If you're having trouble with the roach, just roll roachless joints till you get a handle on it, and bong it once she's pooched.

9. I had the same problem as you, it took me about 20-30 joints for me to finally get the hang of rolling. There are different ways to roll, I have a friend who likes to roll his joints and then stick the filter in. The way I prefer is to roll the joint with a filter already put in there. Just develop your own technique and do whatever you feel comfortable with. You don't want to roll your joints too tight but you don't want to roll them too loose.

10. I gave up and bought a glass pipe for 16 today. Best idea ever. Because now I can save the left overs and smoke efficiently. I messed up once on the glass pipe, and I'm like wtf because I was like I should have gotten this right jesus christ. I'm so dumb. And then I had to google how to smoke out of a glass pipe and thank god for yahoo answers cuz some guy was like "hold on the hole and inhale for a few seconds THEN let go. And i was like ohhhh that makes more sense. So yeah. Thanks for your help guys.