I cant roll joints

Discussion in 'General' started by suicidebonger, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Buy yourself a cig roller to roll your own cigs but instead of cigs put weed in it and turn the crank pop off the filter and you have a rolled joint

2. I have the same problem. I had some problems with double vision about a month or so and I lost my total ability to roll nice joints. I can still roll but it's not the same.

3. Practice if you want to learn, it's the only way. IMO it's useful so I learned, but if you don't think so then don't bother.

4. Smoke a bit, then practice rolling. I can roll decent joints and I was rolling dime while faded and I was able to focus on the joint and it made it easier.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. *I was rolling joints. Sorry for the double post.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I've never properly learned, I rarely smoke joints, but I gotta say ask someone who knows how to watch you and tell you what your doing wrong dont sit there and keep trying to do it wrong over and over, if you keep doing it wrong you need to think what youre doing wrong lol. and if you got no-one look up a tutorial or youtube. part of it is knowing how and the other part is just being used to doing it, thats what I mean. there is mutiple methods whatever makes sense to you and you prefer go with it

anyways I'm not a very mobile smoker so I'm usually at a house with a bowl or bong around when I smoke i guess.

and seriously fuck people saying your a "lesser" stoner. like i dont even fuck with that shit..completley ignore it..dont even begin to let it get to you..fuckin stupid ppl...yeah rolling joints is anything to be making a big deal about and callin someone lesser for. youre a lesser if you lie cheat and steal lmao, rollin joints,... idgaf.

7. never rolled a joint in my life till 3 weeks ago lol. first 2 were shit. then i figured it out and they're all sweet now. way rather j's than bongs. u can go out and do what u want. hell I struggle more making a roach lol. keep practicin bro, it ain't hard just don't overthink it. it'll come one day Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. I probably haven't smoked a joint in about 6 or 7 years. But I'm sure I could still roll one if I wanted to. 

9. #29 Tree Burner, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014
    Are you a real stoner..... Man, who gives a fuck? If you want to learn....practice.

10. Dude you should learn! It's a fun, rewarding and useful skill. I think of rolling as more of a hobby or art. 

I practiced for 2 months and quit after no success. Tried again a month later and rolled a smokeable joint first time. Since then I have been rolling regularly and let me tell you, it's very enjoyable! You can experiment with all different shapes and sizes until you master  the perfect joint. Plus, people are always impressed by a beautifully rolled J.

Buy some baccy and king size papers and practice every day. Google is your friend! 

11. Use a dollar bill perfect every time. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum