I can't roll joints or blunts for shit. Tips?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bongbuster46, Nov 30, 2016.

1. Every fucking time I get blunt wrap that I borrow from my friends I end up wasting it because of how awful I am at rolling. The first time I attempted, it worked, and that's probably only because I was stoned when I rolled it. Every 10+ attempts after that day, I've been unsuccessful. Don't get me started on joints, attempted that once and by the time I was done it looked like Steve Buscemi in joint form. It looked awful. Any tips on how to not roll like shit?

2. Yeah you have to roll a thousand joints.

Maybe not exactly a thousand but after rolling about 5 joints a day for 2 months I got to the level I wanted to be at. I can roll any size joint now within a minute. Blunts imo are easier to roll than joints but you have to be more careful and if the blunt is dry you're fucked.

Just get like 2g of schwag, grind it up and start rolling joints, break them down and reroll over and over and over until you get good at it.

• Like Like x 1

3. 1st step...post your question in the correct forum and NOT in the "Beginnner" GROWERS subforum.

4. Practice. When I first started I couldn't roll for shit either. Now I can roll standing up, in the passenger seat, just about anywhere lol.

Rolling the joint/blunt into a cone is a lot easier than trying to roll it evenly from one side to the other. Try rolling them into cones first to perfect your technique.

• Like Like x 1
  5. You're right. I can kinda roll now, but I still can't roll great. Can still make Bloods signs though, fingers spelling "Blood". Red forever, good morning, Spliffington.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I use a rolling machine and tips made by RAW - perfect joints every time.

7. 0:43, thug life!

8. buy a pipe or bong

9. Didn't do that intentionally, obviously. Try to not be a sarcastic fuckhead and answer a question next time. Thx.

• Like Like x 2