Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can't roll a joint

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoVAesir, Jan 29, 2012.

1. I don't know why. Every time I try there's just this mental block that prevents me from coming anywhere close to a good joint. It's sad. I've read tons of tutorials and watched a shitton of videos and I still am lost as fuck... Any help?

If not, I'm sticking with my bubbler and my pipe...

2. try doing it high my friend couldn't roll joints but he tried it once stoned and now is pretty good at rolling joints.

3. That's what I JUST tried to read through and I still just sit there fumbling while trying to roll.

4. I cheat and form my joint around a pencil and then stuff that sucker until it's firm and fat and smokes just like a commercial cigarette.

Sometimes pride just gets in the way. :laughing: :p

5. Care to elaborate? I only smoke by myself so I don't care how stupid rolling with a pencil would look. I don't mind cheating, lol.

6. That's when you learn that it's an art form, not just something you can easily do, then you appreciate a nicely rolled j my friend.

7. I suck at joints, I have glass and prefer glass anyways. Never really practiced, rolled like 3 joints. I have hash right now anyways, so bong rips in new disc diffused slide it is :bongin:

8. Practice man, I thought I would never be able to either, but its possible.

9. Been smokin for years....tried and tried and tried to roll a joint. It's just not what I do......therefore I use glass pieces or my vape. Problem solved.

MY buddies can roll though....I never miss out.

10. I love the signature!

11. I couldnt roll for years. As soon as i got out of rehab i was amazing at it though. Not sure why considering I never rolled in rehab.

12. Well, your choice of writing implement depends on how fat you want the joint and the size of your papers. I actually prefer using pens to pencils because the joint tube slides off a little easier.

Here's my step by step.

1) Roll a nice tight roach if you want one.

2) Wrap rolling paper around pen and seal into a tube.

3) Stuff your roach into your weed tube and make sure it isn't loose.

4) Stand your empty joint on the roach and carefully start stuffing with weed until it is at your desired level of firmness, every once in a while compacting down the inside of the joint with your pen to make it tight. You can make a funnel by folding a piece of paper to channel the weed in.

5) When the paper is as full as you want it to be, seal the tip and have a good smoke.

The only problem is this method doesn't work so well for spliffs, but I solve this by putting my tobacco* near the roach where weed is kind of a waste anyway, and right at the tip of the joint since all of that is going to get torched anyway. I suppose you could also mix your weed and tobacco together first to stuff the body of the joint if you wanted to spliff all the way through.

(*Nicotine-free herbal tobacco substitute)

13. your problems not mental block its muscle memory

14. The easy way to roll a joint for Beginners.

1. Take cardboard type paper and roll filter.
    2. Stick two papers together (form an "L").
    3. Put filter on paper and roll/ lick paper in the cone shape.
    **You now have a pre-rolled cone, like the ones the head shops sell.**
    4. Fill it up slowly and pack it down when it looks like it needs packing.
    5. Enjoy a PERFECT joint. *if you do it right, you can't roll a better joint.*

IMO. Learn to actually roll your joint with the herb inside. Learn like a pro :cool: :smoking: