Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I can't play video games unless i'm high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Santa, Jul 29, 2009.

1. I never noticed how angry I get when i miss a combo in Blazblue or miss the headshot in gears of war until I started blazing. I seriously want to punch something when I'm not high. If I blaze up first though I don't get upset and its probably more healthy for me that way lol

Any one else experience anything like this?

2. no offense you shouldnt get that pissed off during a video game
    I do sometimes but i just put down the controller and walk away. If you get that pissed at something than dont play it. And I dont think anyone could get pissed at video game while high it just doesnt make sense.

3. i never get mad at video games i dunno why, some people i know will get pissed the fuck off if they are playing some douchebags online but i just laugh my ass off and pack another bowl

4. I can play when Im not high but I love too play high so much more. I do get a lot less hungry at the game. I play halo 3 mainly when high and sometimes I do worse, but other times I do amazing. My playing becomes more crafty and confusing whilst Im high. HAHAH I meant to say ANGRY* at the game. That would be high me talking and being hungry lmao.

5. BlazBlue is a very technical game when you know how to do something and you setup the perfect situation to do X combo and then you whiff the opener or something like that it can be very irritating.

6. I do man, I break xboxs occasionaly, but its a good thing that they are only 39$ to buy :)
    When I am high or rolling on x-tabs, and I start to get angry I just walk away, like its easy and shit.

7. I get hungry all the time. WUT

8. I play halo 3 and i noticed since i started smoking the only time i don't easily get pissed is whem im high, but im usually much worse whem im high so i don't do it all the time. What's best is when you do something that would normally be extremly difficult while your high and your like "holy shit i just did that while high" Haha good times.

9. Read the whole post dude

10. I play cod4 hardcore high, its a nice experience, sometimes i just go the whole game not getting killed staying out of everyones way

11. Im On Xbox Live (and high)On Halo 3 GT:BuMm233 add me if you wanna play

12. I find myself madder when I play high and with random people cause Im not as good as when I play sober and with people I know, but the best is playing with people I know online and get high while playing with some of them getting high as well.

13. haha i get so pissed at video games. I know some people say "its just a game" but it just gets to me in a way that i cant ignore.

14. Yes I know what you mean lol

15. im a much better gamer high. i never get pissed, and i usually do better (sometimes ill do worse)
    but when im high, i get into the game, and out smart all the other halo players lol

16. bahaha ive done that before lol

17. i play COD4 better high. I can focus on smaller body parts better and get more headshots. Last night i went 25-3 while super baked.

18. i think being high for most of us enhances everything and makes it all better fun and more entertaining no matter what the hell your doing. just like that dude off of pineapple express said.

i like playing sf4 high or ufc or fight night, i hate playing fallout 3 high that shit is confusing fuck that game lol

19. I hate playing video games when im not smoking. If i smoke it my past time and can set there all day for like 10 hours

20. GOW 1 warzone is the funnest shit to play high. I never play xbox sober lol.