I can't live in this country anymore

Discussion in 'General' started by ZihgZag, Mar 4, 2011.

1. What is all this "you" and "we" you had nothing to do with the history of the USA, and vice versa.

and yeah russians fucked shit up in ww2...in a good way i mean

2. no i didn't have any involvement in far passed history but i served in the United States Marine core and served in the Iraq war.Also i was involved in the clean up of the terrorist attack on the world trade center as i am retired from the Marines and now am a union IronWorker.My argument is not really about what your county did or what mine did as much as it is about the love i have for my country and the fact that yes we have some big problems,but when people talk bad about us i take it personally because i have givin my blood for this country.
    I love Europe and its a fine place to live and the people are awesome(well most of them)I just dont like the negativaty when people tie American people to the goverment.Dued the russians left you high and dry in the end.

3. I can't comment on American politics because I know nothing of the sort and don't want to talk out of my ass, but don't act like canadas some godsend. We have our problems also. For example, we said no to aiding you in your war to begin with, bush threatened us with no more US military support, and we bent over and took it.

4. yeah dude i hear you. i just hate it when people are arguing about such trivial bullshit, like yeah were better than you, no fuck you we did this first derp derp derp. like congratulations you think you're entitled to a sense of accomplishment because of the location you were born on the planet.

5. yeah man,America is no better than anyone else. actually i think the problem is we are all divided until we need each others help.I would fight for any country that regards us as friends and allies want to help your country as much as mine so in the end we all can be better off.I just dont like all the American hatred because most people here care

6. I think everyone should take the opportunity to live and travel abroad. It's one of the most eye-opening, mind expanding experiences that one can have.

That being said, if you want to move out of the US because you want to escape our politics and culture... good luck with that. You'll be running for a long time.

7. Well what would you expect... we would be there for you if you had an attack on your country,hell America seem to involve ourselves in everything. i think we felt you were turning your backs on us so we kinda forced you into the situation that we didnt think we had to do.

8. #108 hippie flip, Mar 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2011
    Yeah I'm actually British but I lived in the US for a few years and loved it there, everybody was cool to me and I would definitely go there again if I get the chance.

And yeah most countries are the US' bitches, but I think that just boils down to common interests, similarities and goals.

9. Well, in a country that makes feeding the homeless ILLEGAL, I would expect no less.

10. What country is that?

11. USA USA! :rolleyes:

Fuck our government

12. The USA.

13. #113 vaperman, Mar 6, 2011
    ummmmm i think you are very wrong.Their are over 1000 homeless shelters in NYC alone.In fact every year my union volentiers at a soup kitchen and provide food and shelter to them.Check you facts;)

we just do one day a year.It gos on every single day in every part of the country

14. Oh, I wasn't talking about the whole country doing it, it's more a state law. Las Vegas to be exact. They made a law in 2003 that would require non profit organizations to conform to restaurant standards when feeding the homeless. That means they can no longer just package the food, it has to come directly from refrigerators and such. For non profit organizations, it's impossible to do that because, well, they're non profit. The law was put in place to make Las Vegas seem more prettier.

15. Don't try and explain your countries decision, which you had no part of to me. The UN said no as well, just because America thinks somethings right doesn't mean they bully others into following. You don't know what would happen if the situation was in reverse, we all don't, I would like to think we would listen to the UN, but who knows.

16. good god!!! i didnt know that :confused: thats just wrong! They will legalize pot but wont help the homeless???? god good what the hell is going on???

17. There's a lot out there that we don't know.

Think globally, act locally.

18. #118 vaperman, Mar 6, 2011
    Dude the choice was your counties....We didn't bully you.why should we help you if you dont help us. But apparently your county feel it needed us and gave in.You could have easily said ok and went on you merry way

Edit.. I was just giving you my thoughts, i wasn't tying to explain

19. #119 4Sheezy, Mar 6, 2011
    What didnt you read, we said no, you threatened us, we joined. You weren't on your merry way when we said no, you were like that kid that gets out in dodgeball then takes the ball home because it was his and no one can play.

Edit: we are on friendly terms, you do not own us. When we say no to something it should've respected, it's not like we said no to something like a world war, the UN told you no, yet you disobeyed.

Edit 2: if you ask your friend for a favour, he says no, you now tell him he's helping you or your not friends anymore?

20. We did except it thats why we decided not to give you any military support in the future That was not a threat that was do unto others as they do unto you.
    You County decided that it may need us at some point and gave in simple. We did what we thought best for this county.we didn't disobey... the UN decide after time that it was best. We have no desire to own you...America has the UN support on the war on terror now and right fully so