I can't live in this country anymore

Discussion in 'General' started by ZihgZag, Mar 4, 2011.

1. i hope my generation does a revolution. i dont even care for politics, i'm just bored.

2. [​IMG]

3. hey if ya reallly want to move, go to BC...you know why ha ha

4. go ahead and leave. we dont need idiots like you spreading around your bullshit - but when you leave, you will be sorry. :)

5. lol how so?

And why would I be sorry? the girls here are drama queens too caught up in the hollywood view of things. Girls in europe keep it real

I'm not whining at all, I'm simply stating that I want to move when I have the money and get out of this dumb country, and gave my reasons why I think that

That made my day man :eek:

That sounds awesome man, thanks for your input

I bet Costa Rica is great

6. BC bud is overrated.
    It's just high mids

7. do you know what the word "generalize" means?

8. K bro :eek:

K :p

:confused:

Seeing that France has the number one healthcare in the world it be a fair assumption to say a liberal healthcare system is better.

I have a laundry list

Italy
    Ireland
    Norway
    Holland
    Australia
    New Zealand
    Switzerland

:hello:

Weed is one of the fastest growing markets, and I know a lot about weed :wave:

:eek::hello:

9. :wave:

Very true, but you have to realize is that all it takes is one brainwashed idiot to vote against you and negate your vote.

I makes idiots equal to you, a downside to democracy.

Chill out dude, I was mearly implying that such a small country has a better healthcare system than the richest in the world

:poke::hide:

[​IMG]

Bullshit, even though everything I said was true :confused:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

10. [​IMG]

11. The thing I love about America is that is where all the people like Justin bieber and so on move usually.:)

But also some of the good ones move there also:(

12. in the most respectable way possible i wish you the best of luck sir, i just know from experience that things are not always better in other places. i agree that this country could use a remodeling but..man...

USA has so many things that other countries don't have. could you please reference some of your material ?? i am quite sure that all the best doctors are in the USA not saying our general health care is better but, people from every country in the world, France included come here to get the most groundbreaking and complicated procedures taken care of (those who can afford it).

we have the strongest military in the world even if we bully people i would still rather be on our side. even though it gets us into trouble we try to help out other countries as much as we can. we should all try to change the things we don't like instead of just bailing out. I think it is possible to change things but its too easy to just sit back and complain.

13. You see, when it comes to government, America's youth really has it all figured out.

Apathy.

Let all the power-hungry fucktards in Washington do whatever they need to get off on their power trips, while you just sit back and live your life.

If shit gets too serious, buy a gun, fuck shit up, and kill yourself. :p

14. I'm starting to notice a trend here.:wave:

15. ^ dumbest shit I've ever heard. For starters, Obama has been trying to fix everything from 8 years of Bush bullshit. So give him a break. And, this country sucks balls, mad style. I will let you know how amazing it is once I get the fuck out of here. Unfortunately, america makes it so fucking hard to leave, and other countries don't want us there, so they make it hard as well. I hate America so much.

16. Dude ...i love my contry. Im just embaressed by our goverment.I have to agree with you on the fact that congress is the problem.Its intirely to big just as our goverment in general is.I have been to costa rica and it truly is amazing. Flyfishing great weather awesome people but they do have some problems bro.But i have to say i sure wouldent mind living there thats for sure.

17. #57 drpanda, Mar 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2011
    Americans are dumb as shit if they believe that America is the greatest country in the world. Let go of you god damned patriotism and look around the world.

Edit: I live in Norway. Come see how we do things around here ;)

18. Dude dont hate America, hate the way it's being run right now.Thats the problem other country has with us...they link us to the government and dont want us there and terrorists take it out on the innocent abroad love this land just not the politics

19. The media and government purposely put on this show for the citizens just to create ignorance, division, distraction. They fool us into thinking that everything is too complicated to fix. Don't believe any of it.

They are purposely slowing down progress so the rich can stay rich. The rich and greedy run the government, the more ignorance they create, the less competition they have.

My solution? Lets hope there is a God to set these fuckers straight because its going to take a miracle to fix that shit...the most we can do for now is not fall for the bullshit and stay focused on our own success and well being. Help and inform others so they dont get fooled into that shit either, they are literally trapping peoples mind with television.

20. oh let me guess the greatest country is the one you live in right????rolling eyes...