Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i cant get high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stonerchick1990, Jul 30, 2012.

1. [quote name='"stonerchick1990"']whats wrong with me??!! seriously its taking like 6 or 7 packed joints to get me proper stoned lately its pissing me off cos its costing me a fortune!!
    just got home from amsterdam last week and even over there all my friends were waaaay more stoned than me and i smoked waay more than them to try to make up for the fact that they were so much more stoned than me!
    has this happened to anyone else or am i alone in my misery?![/quote]

Quit smoking for a week.

2. listen ima tell you this.

its probably the way you roll..

all my friends roll tight ass joints/blunts. Which makes hitting it way harder and doesnt get you as stoned.

i myself roll not as tight(But not too loose) blunts/joints and they tend to get me higher than my friends.

at least try it, works better with blunts because joint paper gets compressed when you hit the joint and tobacco resists it more when you hit it.

3. [quote name='"stonerchick1990"']
    i get nice weed now but it took me years to find a good dealer wouldnt touch anthing but the best:)
    how does it work over there though im going with friends in december wana know how to get a bag! in spain i just ask the reps outside the bars i can usually spot the type, would this work in america?[/quote]

I suggest visting the emerald triangle :p

4. Try making some hash and blaze it through a bong :)