Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Cant Get High From Joints Anymore?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheLastRebel, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Make sure you slightly moisten the joint or it will burn too fast. That's how I wasn't getting high off of them.

2. Joints get me the highest so i don't know :confused_2:

3. then don't smoke joinst

4. I got the solution! Add a .5 of of fire and a .25 of wax , like a .5? Wtf you expecting

Sent from my SM-G900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. get better weed and hit it harder

6. #27 BurnAFewDown, May 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2014
    Joints are just super ineffective at getting you high. You lose a lot of the smoke to the air and doesbt get inhaled. It's hot smoke, making it harder to take rips the size you could in a bong. There's study's out there that talk about how innefective joints really are. Time to switch to the bong

7. snaps, this guy gets it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Use a little more tree and roll up a blunt. It burns slower so more of a chance to get high off it while not wasting some bud.  :)

9. Basically its tolerance and joints don't do shit to the everyday smoker.  [​IMG]

10. Take a 4 day t break and get some good medical instead of the mids/swag you are smoking. Guarenteed you will catch a buzz.