Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I cant get high anymore. And T breaks dont work. Help.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 555naseln, May 23, 2018.

1. Alright so I have been smoking solid for a year now, I have taken a maximum total of 3 months including 1 month Tolarance breaks, and I have reach the point to where I only get high, like a good giggly high, for 5 - 10 minutes tops then I am just what I would say the chill stage. Where your body is buzzin but you and more tired, rather than the laughing, fun high. No matter what I smoke being gravity bong, water bongs, pipe, and even chillum, I dont get to be in the funny high stage for long. Can any one tell me what is wrong.

2. Have you tried dabs or edibles? switching how you go about getting high may help.

3. Hon, what cooking oils are you using? Most of our cooking oils are high in Omega 6 and low in Omega 3. Corn oil, soy oil, sunflower oil and those "mixed vegetable"oils are all Omega 6 oils. (Do some research)

To put it simply, you can't properly make the CB1 receptors (the ones that get you high :smoking:) without some Omega 3! Defective CB1s can't get you high! They are left "uncoupled", so you end up with something like a radio with a loose wire - everything is there but you get no "music"!

Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions. (abst – 2011) Nutritional omega-3 deficiency abolishes endocannabinoid-mediated neuronal functions. - PubMed - NCBI

Here’s the key sentence- “In n-3-deficient mice, presynaptic cannabinoid CB(1) receptors (CB(1)Rs) normally responding to endocannabinoids were uncoupled from their effector G(i/o) proteins.”

So go out and buy a big old bottle of fish oil (flax seed oil if you are vegan) and start taking it every day! And another good source of Omega 3 is hemp seed oil. Hemp seed oil makes a nice home-made Italian salad dressing, and it doesn't get all clumpy in the fridge like olive oil does!

Unfortunately, using Omega 3 is not a quick fix. You need to take Omega 3 for about a month to give your body enough time to replace enough of the defective CB1 receptors to get an effect. But the high DOES get better!

And you might take a long hard look at your diet in general. Most American food is designed for taste and eye-appeal, not nutrition. Your pet's food has more careful nutritional planning going into it, than your food does! :eek2: Getting your body healthy is just a good idea!

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1