i cant get her off my mind

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by airo, Mar 22, 2013.

1. i was going out with this girl ive known for few years but it first started off as us just getting together and fooling around alittle until i finally asked her out

after a few weeks of dating we broke up and agreed just to fuck around and stuff but a couple of days later shit starts flying around and now she wont really talk to me

i actually kinda liked to be around her and to be with her so i was hoping to get some good advice as to what to do shes always in my head and its bugging me alot. thanks

2. let her know how you feel. that's your best bet. what do you have to lose?

3. i tried to do that multiple times and i apologized fo what happened to her bit she still seems mad and anyry at me

4. sorry for the improper words im on my mobile

5. Take her to starbucks

6. Show her your wallet full of cash.

She will be back faster then you can say 'anal'

7. i would do thath but i dont have any money, and im 15 so i dot have any form of transportation unless i skate there or i have someone drive me

8. hhahahhahaha that was amazing

9. yup i figured i would ask people on here considering most everyone on here is older and have had more experience in these situations

10. what do you mean "shit starts flying around"?

we need details if we're going to help

11. i told my firend we made out and the next day at his school which my ex attenends all of his friends asked him what happened so he told them and than it spread around and she heard of it and got haressed all day abou it because everyone in that school hates me so when i tried to talk to her late she was very upset and angry which is understandable and i apologized as soon as i could but she was still mad so i gave her some space and a couple of days later i try to talk to her and apologize but she wouldnt accept my apology

i know it was wrong and dumb to say anything but i was happy so i gloatez alittle and i just want to fix this whole situation cause its starting to drive me fucking crazy

12. Don't kiss and tell. Lesson learned.

You're 15. This shit doesn't matter whatsoever. Trust me.

Can't get her off your mind? There's nothing that'll help. You're just gonna be sad for awhile, that's all there is to it. Chin up kid, you'll get over it.

13. Well the fact that she got all sensitive x angry x wouldn't talk to you just because people found out you hooked up... makes her not worth it all. If she really was into you, she wouldn't give a fuck about who found out. But she just seems like a bitch who wanted to keep you a secret. Fuck that. Take that as a lesson and it's onto the next one. Bitches like that aren't worth it.

14. There's nothing wrong with kissing and telling. Here's some good advice: if you hook up with someone and right after they talk about some bullshit like "keeping it between us", cut them the fuck off. Nobody deserves to be a secret.

15. And you're banned. Sorry kiddo. Enjoy your teen years and don't get caught up in girl bs

16. thanks for all the advice you guys were alot more helpful than anybody ive talked to

17. @gobble wobble!

I place you under citizens arrest, for impersonating a forum age police officer, and for 'white knighting' without a permit.

You have the right to remain silent.

Anything you say, can and will be held against you in a court of law.

You have the right to an attorney.

If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you by the court of grasscity.

18. ^ this foo trippin

19. Uh, no.

Nice try, though :wave: