I cant get drunk no matter

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dylanzs, Aug 21, 2011.

1. #1 Dylanzs, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2011
    So iv always been into smoking and having a few beers but I just can't get drunk I have a half a bottle of black Douglas scotch whisky right now but iv had a couple shots and all it made me feel was warm, iv drunk heaps at-least almost a full bottle of glendivet whisky and it done nothing, any tips on how I could try I just want to try being properly drunk once, and what's it feel like?. No money ATM so the only alc I got is this. Good drinks to buy wouldn't helpfully but would rather help on how I can get drunk now off this (picture included). Sorry for spelling and my grammar.

Edit: finished that bottle and didn't eat the whole then drunk it all in shots and I got pretty darn tipsy.

Attached Files:

2. #2 srsbsnss, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2011
    damn wtf. I got fuckin hammered my first time and I only had like 2 shots hahah.
    I guess you just naturally have a high tolerance? sucks man. edit: how old were you when you first started drinking?

3. How big are you? I think weight factors in. When I used to drink it was whiskey, I'm a small guy but always had a weird natural high tolerance for it. I got drunk, and even wasted, don't get me wrong. But I could always put down massive amounts of it.

4. Drink half a bottle of everclear, or 101. Then get back to us haha

5. Buy a 60. keep taking straight shots untill you feel something.

6. i heard squirting it up your ass or in ur eyes makes it stronger. may be wrong tho...

7. drink the rest of that bottle in under 5 minutes

8. #8 Dylanzs, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I don't care how godamn effective that is, I'm not squirting anything up my ass or in my eyes lol .

9. #9 Dylanzs, Aug 21, 2011
    I'm about 65-70 kilos, not sure what that is in pounds. I'm pretty average height having measured my self since I was 17 but I'm about the same height I was when I was 16, I'm a lil bit chubby but not noticble i look quite slim when I have a shirt on.

10. #10 Dylanzs, Aug 21, 2011
    I started when I was 16 the same night I tried smoking but iv never tried to get drunk, as a kid at partys I'd just buy a six pack and a couple pills of X or whatever I was in the mood for and that would be my fun so iv never been drunk before only that happy social feeling.

11. take 5 shots of ciroc.

12. Funnel some into your ass. That's about all you can do without taking drugs to help boost it. I take an anti seizure med and it makes whatever i drink like 2x as strong :( i never remember in the morning.

13. jus keep drinkin

14. Drink faster.

15. take a shot of vodka every minute for an hour

16. Did you eat before you started drinking? I know it's a dumb thing to do but I eat as little as possible before drinking and then eat after I drink. Otherwise it takes way too long to feel drunk. Whatever you do, keep well hydrated.

17. You are about the same size as I was just when I finished cutting and I think I have quite a high tolerance to alcohol too. Drink more or drink faster and you'll definitely get drunk.

As for your weight, it's easy to calculate it in google but I'd estimate 150-165pounds.

I'm not too sure about your tolerance and I have no scientific evidence to back me up but perhaps if you're more of a smoker you don't get as drunk? I only got drunk two or three times before I got stoned. In my history I've got stoned a LOT more than I have drunk. Probably a ratio of 1:10.

Like I said, drink more or drink faster, if you go out with people to parties and what not you'll definitely get drunk. The games are designed to get you drunk.

18. mos definitely on some troll shit. it isn't difficult to figure out and anyone could do so on their own. drink more faster = get drunker.

boom.

19. #19 RyannDanks, Aug 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2011
    well bro, KEEP TRYIN'! Just don't get alcohol poisoning, please.

20. Play the Big Lebowski drinking game:

Drink every time:
    • The Dude says "man" or "dude"
    • Walter freaks out at anyone
    • The Dude is wearing his robe in a new scene
    • The Dude gets harassed by thugs, nihilists, etc.

NIGHTMARE MODE
    -Chug a white russian every time The Dude drinks a white russian.