I cant fucking believe it...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by prti228, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Well..it happened once again. I started talking to a girl who was cool, cute, and really sweet. She seemed amazing and we were talking a lot and she even said that she liked me. Well I havent heard from her in almost a week. I thought that she was busy or something. Its christmas break and we were both back in our home towns from college. I even texted her saying i hope shes been doing well over xmas break and she replied with "awe thanks sweetheart". And nothing after that.

I later find out through one of her friends that she has been talking to a guy who she hasnt seen in years and is starting to have serious feelings for him. Saying she wishes she could move him up to college with her and stuff. And im thinking...wtf....seriously? This exact thing has happened on more than i can count on one hand. Everytime I stat to talk to a girl and she begans to like me, some other guy comes around and she all of a sudden throws me to the side and goes for him. Im sick of this shit. I never seem to be good enough. Theres always a guy whos fucking better. What the hell is wrong with me? Im a good guy, im nice, funny, i ask her a lot about herself. we have the same interest. but once again im the one who ends up close but not good enough. Fuck this shit. Im fucking sick of it. Seems like ill never be good enough for anyone.

Why cant i be the guy that the girl wants for once? Why cant i be the guy that the girl will just ditch another guy for? Ironically she was telling me how some guy she really liked blew her off for some other girl when we were first talking. I just cant fucking believe it. Ive lost all faith in ever finding a decent girl who likes me for me.

2. #2 NySt0nerPunk, Dec 25, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
    Women have a lot more options than men.

Dude it's okay, it doesn't matter, Least you're not in a relationship with her.
    You're letting emotions get ahold of you.

3. normally i wouldnt, but dude...its like the 6th or 7th time this exact scenario has played out. either i got extremely unlucky and went after 7 girls who are dumb bitches, or there is something wrong with me. and im beginning to think that theres something wrong with me. No man should have luck thats this shitty.

4. #4 tanker133, Dec 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2010
    this shit used to always happen to me, i wasn't the best looking guy and on top of that my social skills sucked ass. It took a couple years and now id say im a little above average looking with decent social skills, however, I think what sets me apart is that i didn't have many girl friends or even just friends in the past so now I cherish my relationships. I look around and even with people I've dated I see how so many people just take each other for granted. I've become a hot guy (at least I've been told) but I'm not a douche who takes all his relationships for granted like a lot of the other guys I've seen.

Now what I'm trying to say is that you may not be in the same situation as I was, and yours will probably work out a little differently but you just gotta keep getting back up, brush the dirt off your shoulder, see what improvements you can make and keep pushing through. this is all happening for a reason and in the end you'll be much better off because of it so just keep going and soon you'll see the sun shining through the clouds.

5. I think in the end of this pile of shit i know as dating, i learned that women are not shit. They are just as shallow if not more shallow than any guy i have known. always looking for something better, and will not think twice about hurting me. if there ever is a day where females do like me a lot and i get out of this shit then ill always remember the shit ive been through. fuck it. im fucking done with all of it.

6. #6 NySt0nerPunk, Dec 25, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2010
    okay quick tip, you need to work on your awareness skills, Learn how to read people. If you get good at it, You will be able to tell if someone is screwing you over or is in the process of screwing you over.

Trust is not given out lightly, Yet don't be paranoid. learn how to read people's vibes, Get to know them, Kissing and cuddling is emotional, Which won't make you know the person at all, It's a transmission of feelings.

I can never stress how important it is to actually get to know someone, As in, You have been around them, you have studied them, You need to observe.

7. Yup. Well, human beings are shallow in general, unfortunately. It's a pathetic fact of life.

You know, sometimes I want to be enraged, just flip out, but really how does that help? What is your anger at these women going to achieve? Rage isn't going to purge your emotion, it'll just fuck things up and complicate it.

If it isn't going to work, move on. If there's still a chance, don't break your ties.
    Don't lose confidence.

8. #9 prti228, Dec 25, 2010
    oh im breaking ties. its happened so much that i wonder if im even worth the time. i certainly dont seem to be. i have no confidence. i dont have shit. Its not my anger although it seems like it. Its just my realization that no matter what im not gonna be good enough.

9. People tend to want what they can't have, unfortunately.

10. This was the worst christmas ever. fuck it. i tried to stay positive even though things have been shitty. and this is the straw that broke the fucking camels back. fuck christmas.

11. Why the fuck not?

Are you out of shape? Go work out.

Are you creative? Impress a girl with it.

Do you not have ambition? Get off your ass and do something, girls don't want a guy who is going no where in life.

It is pointless to feel sorry for yourself. If you feel you aren't good enough, there are reasons. Get the fuck up and fix those reasons.

12. [​IMG]
    :smoke:

13. I have i fucking have. I have done everything i could to be an appealing person, i have goals, i have good grades, doing well in college,but im fucking sick of getting kicked to the curb for some other guy. the worst part about all this is i honestly dont know why im never good enough even though i try to be. so i just gotta accept it. i give up.

14. Maybe you take too long to ask them out?

15. #16 Yummybud20, Dec 25, 2010
    I used to think that women like guys just go for looks. as in they go for the best looking guy they can get.

but then I also see lots of ugly ass guys that are fat, short or just plain ugly with some pretty hot girls that I can't get.

I don't really get it. I also see pretty good looking guys that are single and have been single for years.... and they're not douchebags or losers at all.

so I don't really get why some guys attract girls more than others.

I think generally it's looks.... just like guys. I don't want to be shallow and I don't even have any options lol and still I won't date a girl that i'm not attracted to. I don't care if she is really nice smart funny etc if i'm not attracted to her than I don't wnat to date her and i'd probably go for the better looking girl.

i'm pretty sure most younger women are just as shallow as guys. like i've said i've seen fat ugly dudes with the hot blonde girlfriend but it's not that common. it's more likely that the tall guy that works out and has a 6 back has all the hot women.

I think the hot girls that date fugly guys date these guys cus they have money or they remind them of their dad's....

cus I know a really hot girl that is dating this guy 10 years older than her (she's 18 and he's 28 or 29) and he is the ugliest fucker i've ever seen. he's short fat, balding, goes out dressed like he's in his pajamas and this girl is extremely hot...... then I saw her dad one day and her dad was a big fatass bald guy....... so that explained that lol.

also these girls that go for other guys.... they probably weren't attracted to you very much in teh first place..... i've had that happen to me. it's cus you think they are intersted in dating you but they are not maybe they just want to be friends with you.

and I agree about girls wanting what they can't have. they only times i've had a girl chasing after me and her calling and texting was when I wasn't really interested and not really paying attention to her. it's really strange. i've had it happen more than once. girls that I didn't pay attention too really wanted to get my attention. like this one girl at my old work who was 17 (I was 23 then) and she kept on inviting me out and wanting to hang out with me and I didn't want to cus she was too young and really immature and this other girl kept on sending me a million text messages after I gave her my number cus I told someone I thought she was "cute" and the other girl told her that but then I wasn't really interested in her anymore and wasn't paying attention to her and she wouldn't leave me alone.

but this never happenes when i'm really interested in a girl. girls can sense that I really like them and they basically avoid me. my last girlfriend I wasn't interested in her. I thought she was cute but I wasn't thinking about trying to date her. and she rejected two other guys at my work that asked her out cus seh wanted to go out with me (who wasn't even talking or paying any attention to her).

it's really weird.... that's why I have kind of stopped trying. I think it either happens or it doesn't.

16. #17 Bad Karma 8, Dec 25, 2010
    You're going after very attractive girls and very attractive girls grow up getting whatever they want.
    So they never learn to appreciate anything, because they always have that "I'll just get a new one of those" option that's available to them.
    Try finding a chubby girl (or any style of female with lower self esteem) that will actually appreciate you for who you are, and not look at you like a disposable Kleenex.
    I'm not saying grab any available slag, but widen your horizons when it comes to which females you pursue.
    If you do it right, that chubby girl (or any style of female with lower self esteem) will begin to pursue you, letting you sit back and relax while she comes to daddy.
    Start making eye contact and flashing a smile at the cute chubby girls you see during your day, you'll be amazed at the response you'll get.
    Trust me, I've been in this same boat for decades.

17. lol. but what if you don't find chubby girls attractive? like I can't control who i'm attracted to.

actually i've been attracted to some girls that other people have told me their "ugly" but i've found them hot (they weren't fat or chubby just strange looking to some peopel I guess).

but the thing is any thin decent looking girl has a way more options than an average looking guy. so you have to be better than the average guy....

18. This...

Less talk more action my man...

If women start to see you as a friend more than a "lover" you are fucked...

Next time be direct.. Dont beat around the bush being sweet...

Nice sweet guys never get the girl man...;)

19. I did ask her out. We went out a few times. and she said she liked me and i liked her as well. we kissed and cuddled and all that crap. of course this was decided the day before xmas break started and we went back to our home towns. So yeah...i made a move, but she just fucked me over completely.