I cant believe this....

Discussion in 'General' started by Rampede, Apr 13, 2006.

1. Chicks can have periods while preg, its really not common, but it happens.

Secondly, on what basis did she make the claim that she was pregnent on? a late period isn't enough, a late period isn't even enough to bring up suspicions about pregnency.

Basically she should have gotten checked out by a doctor and do a pregnency test, and should still do both regardless of period.

2. I can almost relate to this problem. A few weeks ago I was going at it with my Fiancee and the fucking condom broke! Apparently it only happens like once for every 500,000 made but still... Not wanting to take any chances we went to the local "Planned Parenthood" or whatever it was called and got the morning after pill. (<-- Life Saver!!) Haven't really thought about it since and I bought some better condoms: Trojan Magnum. I don't think that I'll have a problem with these breaking.

If she isn't pregnant, you got motherfucking lucky! Unless you plan to waste 18 years of your life and money on an unplanned kid, use the rubber! If you don't have any... then there are alternatives... (You should already know this...) Don't risk it dude. The world doesn't need another kid out there annoying me on planes and such ;) .

Peace!
    -Antwan L.

3. wow, this quote made me want to reach through the computer and hit you.

I agree they should talk... but i don't know why everyone's jumping to the conclusion his girlfriend is lying to him. I have to say, Ive seen a great deal of sexism and borderline misogyny on these boards, from this post, or princess abby's "hi i'm new" thread (someone claimed all women will cheat on you), and just...
    jesus christ, all of you, grow the fuck up. Women are not evil beings out to get you. I'm guessing the reason y'all have "omg bad women!" stories is b/c you bring them upon yourself.

Yes, there are women who are manipulative and can get you in bad situations, but there are also men who do the same thing.

Back to my original point, the girl might have misunderstood the dr., or he might have misunderstood the girl. For example, you're supposed to go on birth control during a certian part of your cycle. It could be, when she went to the Dr, she was at the wrong part, and misunderstood his talk of horomones to think she's pregnant. It could be she psyched herself into believing she's pregnant. But whatever the case, i doubt she's TRYING to fuck with you.

And back to my rant: I say, here and now, that i'm going to start calling out sexism and misogyny wherever I see it on these forums. Consider yourselves warned.

4. :O not being called out!

:p i bet im a sexist, and im proud:pgod i hate those womens rights people bitching about manholes and saying they should be people holes

christ sakes