I cant believe this....

Discussion in 'General' started by Rampede, Apr 13, 2006.

1. I didn't read all the replies, so this could be a repeat, but hey.

if you want to keep the baby, or give it up for adoption, go for it. Good luck. own up to your choices and take responsibilities.

If you're interested in the alternative:

Most planned parenthood clincs will set up payment plans if you can't afford treatment.

If you're within a set time.... something like 6 weeks, you can get a "medical abortion" which is where you just like take a pill.... no invasive procedure.

But good luck, whatever your choice.

In any case, i suppose the hardest part would be the parents... and realize that in the end, they love you, and will probably come around, even if they're mad at first.

2. LAMo dude, i cant believe this shit....im sooo excited..... SHE sarted her period TODAY! Im sooo happy...shes coming over here today but i dont habve a condom...but isnt there like a week after her period where she cant get pregnant? cus that what she said...but idk...she was a virgin but she always wants sex...but should i just play it safe? Ahhh what a day wha a day!! Im sooo happy..no more unsafe sex..shes getin depo...do i still need a condom for that to nut in her? cus hat feels good....

3. Guess you didn't learn your lesson after all...:mad:

4. That question wasnt supposed to be answered...
    I wanted tgo knmow if what the sex ed teacher said was true. and that was "after your period, there is a 1 week period of tiem where you can concive or w/e lol
    yeah peace

5. So, what was that post all about? Is someone fucking with someone's head? :confused:

6. Period comes every 25 to 35 days. 3-7 days when a girl is fertile. Usually on the low side, 3 or 4.

7. I hope she wouldnt do that, that would so piss me off.

8. If she would honestly do that - it should tell you she has some serious mental health issues. :eek:

9. Hail Mary! or your fucked for 18 years.

Sorry dude.

(If you have 30 minutes to spare, you should listen to this )

10. So wait... She is or she isn't pregnant? You both, along with her Parents, thought she was, correct? I'm starting to get a little confused.

Don't worry about when she may or may not get pregnant. Wear a condom. I'm not sure if you got your get out of jail free card or not (as I'm not sure if your girl is knocked up or not), but why would you ever want to take the chances again after the mental stress you've already been through.

If you watched SNL this weekend here's some advice from Tina Fey, "remember her mouth can never get pregnant!" (that goes for yours too..)

11. YES! cheers to throat-fucking! :hello:

12. She's hella bull shitting u. You can't tell someone's pregnant for like 3 days or something. and BTW, if she's 17 and you're 19, that could be purgatory rape.

13. Statutory?

besides, many states carry a 16 age of consent.

14. Shit...that's what happens there?!?! Damn, better get on all those Hail Marys!

15. god's a creep... think of all the unbaptized babies.

16. No, she isnt pregnant,,,she started her period.
    Abnd you are all right! no more sex wuthout a condom evein if she is on depo. unless depo is 100% effecgtive.

17. But didn't you say that the doctors wouldn't give her depo because they tested her and she was pregnant? Either she's fucking with you or you're fucking with us, but something's up. :confused:

18. And remember she can get her period when she is pregnant. It isn't overly common but it isn't that uncommon either. You need to get the straight story from her Ramp. I'm starting to feel weird vibes about what she's telling you as well. :smoke:

19. I feel like im watching Melrose Place. I'd have her sit her sweet candy ass down and tell me for sure what's going on because there are too many things that just don't quite add up. I'm sure YOU wouldn't waste GC's time by telling us she's pregnant so maybe she is wasting yours. No offense ladies, but girls can do some PRETTY crazy shit when it comes to faking pregnancies. Not saying she's like that but you two should talk, maybe over olive garden or sumthin cuz that shit is dank.

20. The whole lot of us? I agree. We're all a bunch of dumbasses... including you!:D :confused: :cool: