i cant believe this worked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by twilightXtoker, Sep 16, 2007.

1. okay so ive been friends wit this one kid since like high school and ever since we started smokin and drivin [my friend always prepared for if we ever got pulled over while we had bud wit us] so he wood do this whole routine where he wood touch some of the bud and then touch the back of his car and he said that if the dogs wood sniff in the back while we have our stuff in the front...[never gonna happen...]

then last nite we went to meet our dealer we get our stuff nd we're only like a minute away from the guy wen cops wit dogs tell us to pull over i thought we were fucked cuz my friend had a few rubber gloves in the back of the glove compartment [big give away] then the dogs started goin crazy to the back of the car after like wut seemed like an forty minutes til the cops gave up after awhile more searchin they let us go

i just had to post this cuz without my friends routine i guarantee i wood be fucked rite now

[thanx in advaand whoevers still readin this a prayer for my dealer cuz they nailed him this mornin last nite we bought most of his shit off of him but he still had enough to get charged wit possession [thank in advance]

2. damn that is pretty weird. i hope that bud was worth it.

3. thats pretty cool, so he just touched the bud and then just touched the back of the car??? weird, watever works though

4. woah! so did the cop make you open up the trunk? where did you guys hide the herb in the car? can't the cop now search the inside of the car because of the dogs barking?

5. No offense but this post was really hard to read. Maybe try using better words? But either way you got really lucky. I'm really surprised the dogs didn't get to you.