Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I cant believe Im saying this.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ValoDuudsonit, Apr 2, 2014.

1. Hey fellow Blades.

So I am making this post and I know I will get crap for it. There are tons of these post here at GC and I know it is frowned upon but I need advice and you blades are my only option..

So a buddy of mine got arrested a couple days ago and they kept his phone for evidence and I didnt know he had been arrested and I called and left voicemails and texted him and I was mentioning smoking. I know it was stupid and I shouldnt have done it but whats done is done. My question is.. Am I screwed? Like.. what could potentially happen??

Thanks in advance everyone,

-Hayze.

2. nothing will happen, youre fine

3. #3 CrispyBacon, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
    Their going to need more evidence then some texts. You're good, be wary of unknown numbers and try to keep it in the dl just in case.
    They can try to get him to snitch, but hopefully that doesn't happen.

4. Don't drop the soap man.

5. #5 doubled0218, Apr 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2014
    Just make sure you watch your back now. If it's possible, you've definitely opened yourself up to negative exposure and unwanted attention.

You're safe, just be careful bro

6. Thank you everyone for your replies. It really makes me feel better. I didnt need a bunch of negativity right now. lol. I am seeing this as a lesson learned and as a proud Blade I want to thank you guys for always being warm and helpful!! I will def try to stay more aware of how I go about things from now on. Thanks again!

7. Yep, unless you are his supplier you should be good. In rare sting ops the cops may answer a phone or text to set up a buyer but they wont do it days later. If you are talking about just smoking, then definetly not.

8. Maybe call the number and leave a message, such as "I know you're listening you fucking pigs, go fuck yourselves!" 

J/K

9. this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app while high as fuck

10. Did he get simple possession or delivery/manufacture?

11. Do this. Then you'll totally be good.

I don't wanna come out of the rabbit hole.