I can't believe I'm reading this....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BigxBiscuit47, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Skimmed through it. No worse then how they capitazilze on the pot found at the Boston bombers house. As if the weed made him do it.

2. That's what I'm saying, it's this kind of article that gives cannabis a bad name....

3. i posted on there too but, terrorists are funded by the black market created from the outlawing of cannabis.
    dhokar smoked pot, and he became a terrorist. he also used twitter. so CLEARLY twitter teamed up with weed to cause him to do it.
    north koreans smoke pot. so do us citizens... propaganda much?

4. I don't follow you, my apologies I will re-read when sober

5. that's hilarious. anyone who buys into that type of shit is a scared housewife

6. Exactly my point..... Couldn't agree more

7. That's amazing someone actually took the time to write that article. Everyone loves weed so of course they smoke it too, doesn't have anything to do with the decisions you'll make.

8. He drank water too, but they're blaming marijuana for making him become a terrorist..... Smh

9. this guy is just super annoying.

10. Weed makes you relaxed, right? At least that's how your friend's cool dad made it seem.

11. Weed is bad, Mmkay?

12. Wait so if I keep smoking I will become a dangerous terrorist, I'll just go turn my self in now I guess.

13. No if you keep smoking you'll become a country ran by a mentally unstable dictator.

14. Move out of the way Kim Jong Un there's a new dictator in town.