i cant believe im even contemplating this

Discussion in 'General' started by KottonMouthKang, May 17, 2008.

1. so were in a drought right now. i finaly found a connect. hes trying to sell me this stuff for 75 and eighth. he says its one hit quitter shit but damn thats an extra 25 more than ive ever paid for an 1/8. wat does the city say? go for it or stay dry
    its a given that when i get there in gona try and talk him down if i get it

2. ask the dude if you can check it out first
    its 75 dollas- im sure he'll be down

if its good, and you've got the extra money, go for it :smoking:

3. i dont i would definitely look at it man

but im one of those who trusts dealers too much i get ripped and it sucks so dont listen

somehow i managed to write words but be of no help thats some kind of talent

EDIT: fuck dude that doesn't make any kind of sense does it? my bad good luck, remember all droughts end so do what you gotta

4. what is going on right now, im also in a drought and its sucks, im not used to it.

5. Drought or not dogg, don't let that kid straight up TAX your ass. Seriously, droughts pass in time, but havin a rep as a square ass ***** who'll pay $75 a Slice is gonn fuck you over in the future. Once a pushover, always a pushover *****, and I'd be willin to bet he tries this thang on you again in the future if you do it this time.

Tell him $60 TOPS and it better make you shit gold nuggets for that even. Make sure ***** weighs it in front of you if you talk him down under his ridiculous $75, because he might agree to do an "8th" for 60 and skim off a grammer or somethin and not tell ya.

EDIT : I'm glad I never have this problem in Cali. If no ones got any in the area, they are out restocking and commin back home, and theyll deliver for the inconvenience even.

6. *****.

7. fuck i swear that i couldnt say that better

8. nahh dude, nahh i can get an ounce of mids for 75 haha, so i def wouldnt do that, even if there is a drought it gives you a while to lose that tolerance

9. Hahaha *****. Haha this ***** right here loves me haha. Thug Love mayne

Well i done played the game, an I know all them lil tricks mayne. If someone is willing to pay fuckin $25 over standard for an 8th, then fuck ya Im gonn play their ass like a game of pool mayne. Hustle 'em.

10. If it really is 1 hit quit then I would do it...but that's very unlikely...you'e most likely be overpaying.

11. iight i talked him down to $65 but this is some fucken jack herrier shit like damn i never thought id say this but im not regretting it. theres fucking trickes growing on the trikes
    smokentoke i see where your comin from man but im on the other coast where grow ops are gettin shut down by the day, no despensaries, no constant flow of the green comin in,not like over there at least...besides i wont be livin here but for another month so if this kid thinks im a push over then fuck him
    haha durden i get wat ya mean man
    anyway thanx for all of yalls input

12. Jack Herer is dank as fuck..I'd proly pay 65 if it's legit.

13. I remember I paid 70 for a 8th of OG Kush once, I wanted to smoke and if you got it why not, right? fuck it

14. if theres no dank around and the people in ur area got money then yea go for it

SWIM used to sell blueberry hashplant for 80 a cut, and he also bubblegum for 70 a cut, he sold almost all of the oz of blueberry before people started buyin the bubblegum, but of course, the shit was around 3 times as good as the dank around here, so people were definitely getting their money's worth as far as THC content

really you gotta just check out the weed/smoke it first, if u look at it like coke it makes sense, if someone sells you raw uncut coke for 100 a gram, your getting just as much actual blow (equivalent to thc content) as buyin shit thats been cut in half for 50

know what i'm sayin? it really depends on the weed itself whether the price is worth paying

15. I feel ya homie, I was jus tryina look out for ya, give ya the heads up, yadadamean? I suggest movin out to Cali if you want a constant flow of that sticky, icky, killa kali greenery.

$65 an 8th is steep, but $60 an 8th os semi-common around here for people without the grower conects. Post pics dogg, hoep you enjoy and I hope you made that guy weigh it in front of you.

16. yea i feal ya and yea i do want to transfer to a UC scool in the next coulpe years

but i dont carry paraphanilia with me and he disnt have a scale but i got home and it was 3.3 which is about right since the test came from the sac...it was pre weighed